Season Tickets - 2024/25 | Average increases of 5% despite record profits

This is what happens when you've got nobody with any sort of emotional connection to the club other than hitting finance targets running the operations. Think its quite sad how little they care about the long standing fans. I'd say it will be their loss eventually but im not sure anymore
Swales was the biggest crook ever but was City through and through!

Mine looks to have gone up 6.1% to £760 a season.
That's an increase over inflation every fucking year over the last 13 apart from one, whereas over at the Swamp, prices frozen.

This year I dropped the FA and League Cups, next Season the CL will go too. I'm still awaitng our club to apologise for the Super League, the CL Real Madrid ticket fiasco, the CL final disaster...utter silence.

Seriously, fuck off to whoever makes these decisions to fuck over the legacy fans. I mean Ehrling could forgo one weeks pay and that would cover all the increases. We keep getting told how important we are with one hand, while the other pillages our pockets, all the while being surrounded by tourists paying massive amounts for their tickets.

Rant over.

Last edited:
Don't be such an idiot
The price increases total just over 1.5M, which adds about a quarter of a percent to City's turnover
Do you get that, 0.25%!!
All it's done is piss supporters off

Regarding utd, they are in a 75,000 stadium, around 20,000 larger capacity than the Etihad
20,000 x £40 = £800,000 x 19 games = £15.2M
But, and @Prestwich_Blue can confirm this exactly. 75% of utd's match day revenue comes from corporate and premium seating and city has nowhere near as much
It's why when the North stand is completed, our premium seating areas will be hugely extended to probably all of L2 and East Stand blocks 104 & 106 to the level that block 105 is currently

Or City could trail blaze on ticket prices and trigger huge unrest between the supporters and clubs of our competitors
I wouldn't like you to run my buisness,you would have us bankrupt or back into division 3 with your buisness acumen.
Success comes at a price and to succeed you have to exploit every potential monetary gain and that is what the club are trying to do, rightly or wrongly.
What do you want,what we have now or what we had 20 years ago.
Don't think for 1 minute I'm in agreement with what the club are doing but I understand their rational.
I took my stance many years ago when I stopped buying anything other than my season ticket and that will be stance to the day I finish watching.
I'm now classed on here as foc, I pay £490 for my season ticket, that's £26 per match ,they don't want me in the ground when they can charge someone else £81 per match to sit in my seat .
£1100 per season more into their coffers if they got rid of me
I'm costing them £57 pound per match in lost income, and many thousands like me are costing them the same amount.
If they could get rid of a few thousand more season ticket holders and sell to people on a matchday basis,gate receipts would increase dramatically.
In their eyes we were useful in the beginning but now we are nuisance and holding them back financially.
They are pissing off a small minority of our fan base,but the majority will take it on the chin and will continue to stump up.

I am 106 next years will be £915 can’t remember what it was last time.. so don’t know what percentage increase. Works out £48. Ish per game.

At the end of the day it’s big business, loyal fans don’t spend enough but in my eyes we do. Unfortunately success comes at a price and the demand is there every game. The only way to protest is don’t renew or go to the games that’s the fans only choice, then they might take notice but remember there is always someone willing to pay the prices. Pep screams he wants the fans behind his team but that works both ways. You have to decide what’s important in your lives.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.