Season Tickets - 2024/25 | Average increases of 5% despite record profits

I get the over 65 discount in SS3 but I'd be happy paying the £475 full price if I was younger as it's great value.

The real divide now is between the Haves (SC holders) and the Have Nots (those paying match day prices). Those prices are scandalous. I expect a small net increase in SC holders when the expanded NS opens but it will be nowhere near what many seem to expect as most seats will be existing relocations and GA. After that there will be almost zero chance of anyone becoming a new SC holder.

That’s a cop out and you know it. Don’t think an extra £1.2m is going to make much odds. It might to the working class blue who takes his 2 young lads to the match though.
It obviously does make odds to the club though as each year it adds up. So while it may only be an extra 1.2M this year, it's probably similar over the last dozen years (and no doubt the next few years too). It soon adds up to a worthwhile amount for the club. There will most likely be a target they have in mind and we'll see 'smallish' increases until they reach that target.

I think us fans need to make a stance . Maybe 1894 group can provide some displays if many fans can chip in to their fund . I know it comes across as negative at the business end of the season but it’s reached a level now where we need to make the club aware visually. It’s got to the stage now where thousands of fans simply can’t afford to go. Individual prices are ridiculous and the comforting blanket of a seasoncard is now reaching price levels of people looking to give them up.
We don’t take the success on the pitch for granted but just because we’re good doesn’t make our fans wealthy. Khaldoon has said he respects our history and loyal fans and said he won’t ever forget that . He has done a great job with statues and bringing back ex players for certain roles fans. The most important thing is to don’t lose your so called legacy fans and working class fan base. We all know we’re a predominantly working class fan base and already people just simply can’t afford to go. It’s been a steady decline of fans not renewing and it’s a sad state of affairs when the club don’t need to push prices up further . We used to have on average 10 lads meet up for every game . We’re now lucky to get 3 of us unless it’s the bigger games .

It obviously does make odds to the club though as each year it adds up. So while it may only be an extra 1.2M this year, it's probably similar over the last dozen years (and no doubt the next few years too). It soon adds up to a worthwhile amount for the club. There will most likely be a target they have in mind and we'll see 'smallish' increases until they reach that target.
Mine has gone from £795 to £870. That is a £75 increase at nearly 9.5%. Do you think that is a "smallish" increase because I fucking well don't.

I just don't get this thinking about the "loyal legacy fans", surely they're earning a lot more than when we were crap? If not then how is that the clubs fault that they can't can't afford modern day prices that are no different to anywhere else?
Real time wages taking into account cost of living, interest rate etc have reduced to their lowest since 1977 and in real terms in thw last decade the majority or peoples wages have got lower in terms of outlay.

I know we have a lot of quite comfortably off blue and people from nice little cheshire towns on here but many of the 36000 ST holders will still be peole earmingless than 30k with families and mortgages handing over their heads, not just from Manchester so many have quite high travel costs on top too.

I'm not saying walk out and I'd also not protest at the Arsenal game

If it were organised and advertised widely, I think a huge chunk of season card holders would support a "take your seat late" protest

Better still, all season ticket holders/legacy fans should stay silent at just one game (not the arsenal one though, wouldn’t want it to spook our lads on a potential 6-pointer) and let the Club see just how much that affects the atmosphere at a game.

If tourists are so great, then surely, they’ll be able to provide ample support for the team?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.