Season Tickets - 2024/25 | Average increases of 5% despite record profits

I’m glad I moved from my old seat in Colin Bell Level 3 to South Stand Level 3 when it opened. The view isn’t much worse and saved over £3000 since moving. Hopefully City do a similar deal when the new North Stand is finished.

Reactions: PPT
Anyone remember the move from Maine Road to the Etihad. I was in the Kippax 104, the deal was 2 season tickets, 1 for the final season at Maine Rd. & 1 for the first season at the Etihad. The adult price was £660 for the 2 seasons. The second season price was £390, not far off a 20% rise! Inflation wasn't an issue then either, the only plus was Pearceball was just around the corner!

I’m glad I moved from my old seat in Colin Bell Level 3 to South Stand Level 3 when it opened. The view isn’t much worse and saved over £3000 since moving. Hopefully City do a similar deal when the new North Stand is finished.
yep, i'm in SSL3 in the £425 bracket. Crazy to think that if you go down a few rows you're paying £320 more for your seat!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.