Season Tickets - 2024/25 | Average increases of 5% despite record profits

Not bad this year. 20 mins wait time and all done and dusted. 10 payments starting from July.

Hoping the energy prices reduction over the year will more or less pay for it.

Renewed online got the Value Gold ticket fairly straight forward
Yes, i've just renewed by Value Gold Season Ticket easily online - will be my 9th Season in a row (apart from Covid year) i've had Value Gold and have been sat in all 4 stands at some point - not a bad view anywhere and i'm in 316 JJ South Stand this Season - about 10 rows from the back. Price has stayed the same this as this Season at £330 - went up from £299 this Season as it was for the all previous Seasons. It's the train fares I have to pay out for, so a Value Gold suits me - i still get to have a beer with old mates, including some from Maine Road days, before and after the matches and have made some New City mates each Season. i'm really happy with the Value Gold ST

Yes, i've just renewed by Value Gold Season Ticket easily online - will be my 9th Season in a row (apart from Covid year) i've had Value Gold and have been sat in all 4 stands at some point - not a bad view anywhere and i'm in 316 JJ South Stand this Season - about 10 rows from the back. Price has stayed the same this as this Season at £330 - went up from £299 this Season as it was for the all previous Seasons. It's the train fares I have to pay out for, so a Value Gold suits me - i still get to have a beer with old mates, including some from Maine Road days, before and after the matches and have made some New City mates each Season. i'm really happy with the Value Gold ST
Yeah they good value my 2nd yr in a row doing it well worthwhile. In south stand 315 level 3 this yr.

ive just got my value gold again. Was swithering as i like where i was ssl3 ff. but its £95 less and chances are ill be put back into ssl3. Enjoy going round the ground. Just hope it not cb l3. Great view but shit atmos. Cant complain at £330 though.

Look back in this thread as there is a poster who has been told by the club that you have to be 66 on August 1st to get the over 65 discount. That's not what it says on the official site and not what happened to me five years ago but it's worth bearing in mind.
He is definitely incorrect, I’m 65 in May and my renewal states over 65 for next season and it’s £485 in Colin Bell L2, full price £970.

My mate in the same stand paid £1030 for this season and it’s £1080 next so 4.85% increase. Someone posted theirs in the same stand had gone from £930 to £1025 which is just over 10% but I think he’s got this seasons price wrong. There’s 3 prices in level 2 CB, for next season, £970, £1025 and £1080. Last season the top price was £1030 and the lowest was £925, there’s no way the intermediate price was £930 which was the price quoted, I’m guessing it was around £975 and now £1025 which would be about 5%.

Anyway mines come down by 47.5% so I’m a well happy FOC.

How do you get value gold each season? I was value gold last year but my only option this season is normal Gold(according to email) which is far far more expensive and Im not particularly pushed were i sit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.