Season Tickets - 2024/25 | Average increases of 5% despite record profits

I guess it depends on scale. If it's a couple of hundred sales they're losing out on they might live with that. If it's many thousands every week, they'd be mad not to do something
Don't think any club bothers about a few hindred or even a couple of thousand are empty for a few games, means the capacity is about right.As you say if it's thousands every week, then they would need to address it, don't think tha'ts likely anytime soon though.

im at a loss. The only thing I can see good about this flexi gold is you will have same seat for every game you go to. But you will be be paying full price for each ticket you accept to buy 3 weeks b4. So you’re paying 150 extra just to sit in same place. Am I missing summat
I cant see how it makes sense for a current season ticket holder.
No choice if you have silver and very attractive if you are currently a match day member.

im at a loss. The only thing I can see good about this flexi gold is you will have same seat for every game you go to. But you will be be paying full price for each ticket you accept to buy 3 weeks b4. So you’re paying 150 extra just to sit in same place. Am I missing summat
It isn't full price for the tickets.

They haven't been specific about pricing yet but they'd be crazy if they didn't offer a discount on the matchday pricing. I found the original presentation I made to the club on this, which would have been in late 2018/early 2019.

Funnily enough I used the £150 figure as an illustration of an upfront payment, which they've used. My proposal was to knock £10 off the match day price, meaning that if you attended 15 or more games, you wouldn't pay any more over the season. Thinking about it though, it should be a little bit more so that if you go to all 19 games, you'd pay less than the matchday price for all 19 games, but more than the equivalent season card price. Hopefully the pricing will reflect that.

I cant see how it makes sense for a current season ticket holder.
No choice if you have silver and very attractive if you are currently a match day member.

I’d be surprised if any current ST holder downgrades to it once they’ve given it proper consideration.

Even if you were planning on only going to the minimum 10 games, it’s unlikely you’re going to be worse off keeping your ST. And that’s before any money you get back through the exchange or private sales.

Although no one really knows how much individual tickets will be yet. Other than somewhere between 1/19th of a season ticket and individual member prices.

Silvers can upgrade to full ST.

I think this is primarily aimed at junior members who currently struggle to buy seats next to the adult ST holder they go with.

I guess it depends on scale. If it's a couple of hundred sales they're losing out on they might live with that. If it's many thousands every week, they'd be mad not to do something

When Arsenal were shit before and during Arteta‘s first season as Arsenal manager, there were 1000’s of empty seats at the Emptirates stadium, as it became known. Ticket prices probably weren’t reduced. Now you can’t get a ticket once again at Emirates stadium.

It does not state that anywhere

It says if you don’t take up your option to buy your seat but later decide to buy one anyway, you’ll be charged full member price.

That’s as good as saying they will be discounted.

It also specifically says if you join cup schemes, you’ll be charged the same price as full ST holders on the scheme.

They haven't been specific about pricing yet but they'd be crazy if they didn't offer a discount on the matchday pricing. I found the original presentation I made to the club on this, which would have been in late 2018/early 2019.

Funnily enough I used the £150 figure as an illustration of an upfront payment, which they've used. My proposal was to knock £10 off the match day price, meaning that if you attended 15 or more games, you wouldn't pay any more over the season. Thinking about it though, it should be a little bit more so that if you go to all 19 games, you'd pay less than the matchday price for all 19 games, but more than the equivalent season card price. Hopefully the pricing will reflect that.
If that’s the case then it’s great for a match day member who wants to go to every game and saves them trying to get a ticket on a match by match basis. But the price of ticket discount should be stated so you know what they are buying.

As you posted yesterday, this may well be the future of seasoncards for all. An £800 SC is £42 a game, which is far lower than the cheapest match day price. Most pay less than that so from the club perspective a halfway house of effectively more expensive 'SCs' looks very attractive.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.