Season Tickets - 2024/25 | Average increases of 5% despite record profits

It does if you work it out from the example they give.From memeory think for 19 games it was about £39
Yeah the example is a 19th of the ST price plus £75 for a kid, but that is the average and different tickets will be more and less.

So for a £760 ST - £40 per game, will it very from 35-45 or 20-60 etc on top of the £150?

Yeah the example is a 19th of the ST price plus £75 for a kid, but that is the average and different tickets will be more and less.

So for a £760 ST - £40 per game, will it very from 35-45 or 20-60 etc on top of the £150?
I'm guessing the price / game will be linked to the S/C price for the area the flexi gold seat is in. The example the club gave was East level 3 but guess there are different prices in East level 3 fro S/C s ?

I know that Alex from city matters said the club told them of the price increase last week and CM objected.

However, and maybe as a suggestion for future years, could this objecting have been done more proactively in earlier meetings and them tell the club in advance of decisions being made that there shouldn't be a price increase instead of when the decision has already been made?
Apologies, I haven’t been on here over the weekend. We did raise season tickets (the process more widely) with the club in advance of the last meeting. The December minutes pick this up, and some of the wider products (such as Gold+) were discussed within the ticketing sub-group. That said, the last meeting was the first time we were made aware of the specific prices for this season. That isn’t to say that City Matters couldn’t have improved how we approached it.

They haven't been specific about pricing yet but they'd be crazy if they didn't offer a discount on the matchday pricing. I found the original presentation I made to the club on this, which would have been in late 2018/early 2019.

Funnily enough I used the £150 figure as an illustration of an upfront payment, which they've used. My proposal was to knock £10 off the match day price, meaning that if you attended 15 or more games, you wouldn't pay any more over the season. Thinking about it though, it should be a little bit more so that if you go to all 19 games, you'd pay less than the matchday price for all 19 games, but more than the equivalent season card price. Hopefully the pricing will reflect that.
It wasn’t £150 to start with!

Probably posting this in the wrong thread. For those that have experience relocating it specifies the 12th of April without specifying a time period. I had a quick look at previous seasons and there are one. Does that mean we'd have all day to do it? Or have people still been able to do this after those time restrictions?

I don't know whether I'll have access to a computer during the day and it's not something I'd like to do on my mobile. Ringing up when it's busy is as torturous as trying to ring the HMRC when tax returns are due so want to swerve that if possible too.

The Flexi-Gold ticket appears to be the normal Gold season ticket amount + £150 if you’re an adult or + £75 for a child.

At least that’s how it appears to be in the one example clumsily given by City in the East Stand Level 3.

The example given appears to be blocks 302 and 308 (rows V-Z) and blocks 303 and 307 (rows Z-DD).

These blocks and rows for a standard Gold season ticket holder cost £705 for an adult and £240 for a child.

In the example given by City, once you’ve included the extra £150/£75 then these prices tie in with the example given if attending all 19 games.

£855 for an adult or £315 for a child.

View attachment 111625

View attachment 111626

In the terms and conditions for Flexi-Gold it also mentions that the prices of individual games will differ depending on whether the game is a category A/B or C but ultimately attending all 19 games will come to a total of £705 for adults and £240 for children, in the example blocks given, assuming the £150/£75 has been paid upfront.

In summary the Flexi-Gold will be the same price over 19 games as a standard Gold season ticket but you’re paying an extra £150 fee if you’re an adult or an extra £75 fee if you’re a child, for the privilege.

Sorry, but I’m really not getting this £150 season ticket admin fee.

It’s just another sneaky and back door way to get more money out of the fans by the club.

Every season the club comes up with a new twist on owning and buying a season ticket.

What was wrong with just owning a season ticket before the club decided to lump bells and whistles on owning and buying a season ticket?

Sorry, but I’m really not getting this £150 season ticket admin fee.

It’s just another sneaky and back door way to get more money out of the fans by the club.

Every season the club comes up with a new twist on owning and buying a season ticket.

What was wrong with just owning a season ticket before the club decided to lump bells and whistles on owning and buying a season ticket?

You are wrong. Read again on the differences between a Gold Season Card - no fee - and a Flexi - £150 fee.

Probably posting this in the wrong thread. For those that have experience relocating it specifies the 12th of April without specifying a time period. I had a quick look at previous seasons and there are one. Does that mean we'd have all day to do it? Or have people still been able to do this after those time restrictions?

I don't know whether I'll have access to a computer during the day and it's not something I'd like to do on my mobile. Ringing up when it's busy is as torturous as trying to ring the HMRC when tax returns are due so want to swerve that if possible too.
I last relocated on the mad Saturday when SS3 opened to everyone and the site promptly went down for hours. There will be a starting and finishing time but it hasn't been released yet. I'm thinking of having a look but as I'm retired I can be on and off all day as seats become available.

You are wrong. Read again on the differences between a Gold Season Card - no fee - and a Flexi - £150 fee.

£150 extra for that option?

The pay-as-you-go style Season Ticket is for fans who want the same guaranteed seat for all home Premier League fixtures, with added flexibility. Simple and convenient, fans can simply ‘opt in’ and purchase their ticket three weeks before the respective fixture they do want to attend, removing the need to manage their Season Ticket for the fixtures they can’t.

Why would you need to manage your season ticket or for the club to manage your season ticket for you? If you can’t attend the match you either give your ticket to a family member, a friend, you list the ticket on the seat exchange, or you don’t do anything with your ticket. It’s hardly a difficult task. What exactly are you getting from the club for an extra £150? I appreciate I’m coming across as thick, but I’m really not getting this at all. :-/

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.