Season Tickets - 2024/25 | Average increases of 5% despite record profits

So if you don't select yes to purchase anyone the first 9 games, they would automatically take your money for the last 10?
it's 10 over a season, I assume if you don't do 10 they charge you for 10 and stop any renewal.Whether they'd do it after the first 9 I wouldn't know.Though why anyone would buy one and not go to any of the first 9 is a mystery to me.

Just noted that Season Ticket Terms & Conditions for 24/25 is on the City website. These T&Cs include the Flexi Gold Season Ticket. As I have already stated, I have interest in purchasing one of these tickets so I thought I would pick out a few things in the T&Cs which might be of interest. Apologies if this is not news to anyone, and also for the long read, but hopefully it will be of use.

2.2 Flexi-Gold Initially made available to purchase by individuals who were 2023/24 Superbia, Platinum, Gold, Silver or Premium Seat Season Ticket Members. Subject to availability, those individuals may also purchase up to two (2) Under 18 Flexi-GoldSeason Tickets, providing that such under 18’s are (i) existing Cityzens junior members, and (ii) a member of the Purchaser’s City Family Group. Subject to availability, the Flexi-Gold Season Tickets may then, at the Club’s sole discretion, be made available for purchase by other individuals

4.2 Once the renewals process and Relocation Phase have been completed, individuals with a valid Cityzens Matchday Membership may have the opportunity to purchase a Season Ticket (subject to availability and eligibility criteria which will be published by the Club at the appropriate time). Please note, a limited number of Season Tickets may be available, and the Club makes no guarantee that: (a) any new Season Tickets will be made available; or (b) all those with a valid Cityzens Matchday Membership will be able to purchase a Season Ticket as they can sell out at any time. In the event that Season Tickets are available for new sales, further criteria may be applied for purchase (in the Club’s sole discretion) (by way of example only, Ticket Points) and such eligibility criteria will be announced by the Club in advance of new sales

4.12 Flexi-Gold Season Ticket Members must (as a minimum) personally attend 10 Premier League Matches. For the avoidance of doubt, Flexi-Gold Season Ticket Members shall not be entitled to transfer their Season Tickets to a member of their City Family Group and Ticket Exchange will not be available for Flexi-Gold Season Tickets

4.13 In the event a Season Ticket Member fails to comply with clauses 4.11 and 4.12 above, the Club reserves the right to: a. restrict the Season Ticket Member from renewing their Season Ticket(s) in the future; and/or revoke the Season Ticket Members’ Season Ticket at or from the point at which they are in breach of clauses 4.11 and 4.12.

4.5 The price of each Premier League Home Match ticket shall be communicated to the Flexi-Gold Season Ticket Member at the point of purchase. For the avoidance of doubt, each individual Match ticket price will be dependent on category of Match (for example, Category A Matches will have a higher ticket price).

4.7 In the event the Flexi-Gold Season Ticket Member purchases an individual Match ticket during the Purchase Window, but is subsequently unable to attend that Home Match, the Flexi-Gold Season Ticket member shall be entitled to a refund in accordance with the Home Match T&Cs applicable to each individual Match Ticket. For the avoidance of doubt, in the event a Flexi-Gold Season Ticket Member is unable to attend a Home Match and receives a refund in accordance with the Home Match T&Cs, that individual Home Match will not count towards the minimum Home Match attendance threshold under clause 4.12 of the General T&Cs.

4.9 For the avoidance of doubt and notwithstanding clause 3 of the General T&Cs, there will be no Concessionary rates for the Flexi-Gold Season Ticket. Any Concession rates for each individual Premier League Home Match ticket will be as per the Home Match T&Cs applicable to those individual tickets.

With Seat Exchange, if you do sell your ticket then where does your money go? Direct to you or as a credit / club cash? It’s been so long since I’ve used it that I’ve genuinely forgotten.

Just noted that Season Ticket Terms & Conditions for 24/25 is on the City website. These T&Cs include the Flexi Gold Season Ticket. As I have already stated, I have interest in purchasing one of these tickets so I thought I would pick out a few things in the T&Cs which might be of interest. Apologies if this is not news to anyone, and also for the long read, but hopefully it will be of use.

2.2 Flexi-Gold Initially made available to purchase by individuals who were 2023/24 Superbia, Platinum, Gold, Silver or Premium Seat Season Ticket Members. Subject to availability, those individuals may also purchase up to two (2) Under 18 Flexi-GoldSeason Tickets, providing that such under 18’s are (i) existing Cityzens junior members, and (ii) a member of the Purchaser’s City Family Group. Subject to availability, the Flexi-Gold Season Tickets may then, at the Club’s sole discretion, be made available for purchase by other individuals

4.2 Once the renewals process and Relocation Phase have been completed, individuals with a valid Cityzens Matchday Membership may have the opportunity to purchase a Season Ticket (subject to availability and eligibility criteria which will be published by the Club at the appropriate time). Please note, a limited number of Season Tickets may be available, and the Club makes no guarantee that: (a) any new Season Tickets will be made available; or (b) all those with a valid Cityzens Matchday Membership will be able to purchase a Season Ticket as they can sell out at any time. In the event that Season Tickets are available for new sales, further criteria may be applied for purchase (in the Club’s sole discretion) (by way of example only, Ticket Points) and such eligibility criteria will be announced by the Club in advance of new sales

4.12 Flexi-Gold Season Ticket Members must (as a minimum) personally attend 10 Premier League Matches. For the avoidance of doubt, Flexi-Gold Season Ticket Members shall not be entitled to transfer their Season Tickets to a member of their City Family Group and Ticket Exchange will not be available for Flexi-Gold Season Tickets

4.13 In the event a Season Ticket Member fails to comply with clauses 4.11 and 4.12 above, the Club reserves the right to: a. restrict the Season Ticket Member from renewing their Season Ticket(s) in the future; and/or revoke the Season Ticket Members’ Season Ticket at or from the point at which they are in breach of clauses 4.11 and 4.12.

4.5 The price of each Premier League Home Match ticket shall be communicated to the Flexi-Gold Season Ticket Member at the point of purchase. For the avoidance of doubt, each individual Match ticket price will be dependent on category of Match (for example, Category A Matches will have a higher ticket price).

4.7 In the event the Flexi-Gold Season Ticket Member purchases an individual Match ticket during the Purchase Window, but is subsequently unable to attend that Home Match, the Flexi-Gold Season Ticket member shall be entitled to a refund in accordance with the Home Match T&Cs applicable to each individual Match Ticket. For the avoidance of doubt, in the event a Flexi-Gold Season Ticket Member is unable to attend a Home Match and receives a refund in accordance with the Home Match T&Cs, that individual Home Match will not count towards the minimum Home Match attendance threshold under clause 4.12 of the General T&Cs.

4.9 For the avoidance of doubt and notwithstanding clause 3 of the General T&Cs, there will be no Concessionary rates for the Flexi-Gold Season Ticket. Any Concession rates for each individual Premier League Home Match ticket will be as per the Home Match T&Cs applicable to those individual tickets.

I’m struggling with the final clause ( 4.9 )

They’ve already said a junior flexi will be £75 as opposed to £150 adult.

Is that not a concessionary rate?

New season ticket sorted for next season. Paying in full in July.

Along with the direct debit deal, they won't let me do that either, seeing as how I live abroad. I have to pay the full sum, now (which I did, a couple of days ago). It's slightly irritating, but I suppose you've got to pay it sooner or later anyway. I've thought about opening an account again in the U.K. and topping it up with just the necessary for sorting the card (although I'm not sure any bank would be interested in opening an account for me on that basis). I had an account with the Midland for decades, and they closed it down a good few years back for lack of activity. When Visa cards came in, it didn't seem to be necessary to keep an account going in the U.K.
Say what you like, liaison between banks in different European countries still isn't easy. And it's particularly thorny with British banks. Always has been, incidentally, it's not due to Brexit (although that hasn't made it easier, for sure).

Reactions: jrb
Along with the direct debit deal, they won't let me do that either, seeing as how I live abroad. I have to pay the full sum, now (which I did, a couple of days ago). It's slightly irritating, but I suppose you've got to pay it sooner or later anyway. I've thought about opening an account again in the U.K. and topping it up with just the necessary for sorting the card (although I'm not sure any bank would be interested in opening an account for me on that basis). I had an account with the Midland for decades, and they closed it down a good few years back for lack of activity. When Visa cards came in, it didn't seem to be necessary to keep an account going in the U.K.
Say what you like, liaison between banks in different European countries still isn't easy. And it's particularly thorny with British banks. Always has been, incidentally, it's not due to Brexit (although that hasn't made it easier, for sure).

you can open a UK bank account with likes of Wise etc online. I've only used the "basic account" but they do promote DD on their app so would imagine it would work too.

You've had some good advice on the 10 monthly payments so that's an option for you, but there is also an option to renew now and pay all in one go in July, which might help if you prefer to pay all at once?View attachment 111034

Cheers for everyone with the help and advice. I hadn't realised some of the newer options as had always managed to pay up front in past due to selling my belongings on eBay(!) as well as not eating and all the usual panic saving measures ;) Have managed to sort it now thanks to reading it all properly. Been a tough twelve months, my first renewal where mums is now my sons. Been frazzled which is why I'm panicked,but yeah I've renewed with pay later. Thanks guys.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.