Season Tickets - 2024/25 | Average increases of 5% despite record profits

Just to put a bit of perspective on it in my mind: this morning I went for my annual eye test and as my vision has changed I’m having to have new glasses.
My season card price for my beloved club? £495
My new glasses? £504

I too almost certainly have to change lenses (I have varyfocals, I think you people call them, and the thinner versions of them, so they're not cheap). And I'm probably looking at the same outgoing, with the new frames. But it's always seemed to me that the optical business is a licence to print money, virtually.

I’m struggling with the final clause ( 4.9 )

They’ve already said a junior flexi will be £75 as opposed to £150 adult.

Is that not a concessionary rate?
Yes, a bit confusing. I just take it to mean that there is an adult price and a child price and nothing else - eg o/65 price

so how do you register your interest for the flexi golds for your Junior. It says to do it during the renewals process, i can't see any options on my renewal.

The Flexi-Gold ticket appears to be the normal Gold season ticket amount + £150 if you’re an adult or + £75 for a child.

At least that’s how it appears to be in the one example clumsily given by City in the East Stand Level 3.

The example given appears to be blocks 302 and 308 (rows V-Z) and blocks 303 and 307 (rows Z-DD).

These blocks and rows for a standard Gold season ticket holder cost £705 for an adult and £240 for a child.

In the example given by City, once you’ve included the extra £150/£75 then these prices tie in with the example given if attending all 19 games.

£855 for an adult or £315 for a child.

View attachment 111626

In the terms and conditions for Flexi-Gold it also mentions that the prices of individual games will differ depending on whether the game is a category A/B or C but ultimately attending all 19 games will come to a total of £705 for adults and £240 for children, in the example blocks given, assuming the £150/£75 has been paid upfront.

In summary the Flexi-Gold will be the same price over 19 games as a standard Gold season ticket but you’re paying an extra £150 fee if you’re an adult or an extra £75 fee if you’re a child, for the privilege.
Great post thanks. So looking at the junior they have averaged it as £12 per game + £75 fee. But then the Min 10games are still based on £12 average so it could be less or more than that amount depending on which 10 you choose to buy. Bit difficult to understand without some clarity on the individual pricing.

For info in my area that junior ST would be £250 so an extra £10 but almost the same for these comparisons. This season I paid junior matchday prices of:
£18 Crystal palace
£28 Sheff Utd
£30 Wolves
£38 Newcastle
£20 Membership fee
Total of £134 for 4 games...
for not much more we could have another 6games and also have guarantees of having the higher category tickets and the final home game of the season. These previously had restrictions in place or sold out quickly.

NOTE those matchday prices above also included his £5 discount for being a Junior member.

Great post thanks. So looking at the junior they have averaged it as £12 per game + £75 fee. But then the Min 10games are still based on £12 average so it could be less or more than that amount depending on which 10 you choose to buy. Bit difficult to understand without some clarity on the individual pricing.

For info in my area that junior ST would be £250 so an extra £10 but almost the same for these comparisons. This season I paid junior matchday prices of:
£18 Crystal palace
£28 Sheff Utd
£30 Wolves
£38 Newcastle
£20 Membership fee
Total of £134 for 4 games...
for not much more we could have another 6games and also have guarantees of having the higher category tickets and the final home game of the season. These previously had restrictions in place or sold out quickly.

NOTE those matchday prices above also included his £5 discount for being a Junior member.
Going off the examples, If you bought a junior gold flex that was £250 on gold you would pay £325 for 19 games and £207 for 10 games. Eg you pay 1/19 of the gold season ticket price plus the £75 membership fee. The matches are the same price whoever we play.

Not sure where to ask this but… when you transfer a ticket to a friend/family, do you keep the points?

so how do you register your interest for the flexi golds for your Junior. It says to do it during the renewals process, i can't see any options on my renewal.

If you log in on the junior members account, there should be the option there.

At least there was on mine.

Has anyone here bought the value gold season ticket? I’m thinking of changing to this but concerned about the seat allocation.

Has anyone here bought the value gold season ticket? I’m thinking of changing to this but concerned about the seat allocation.
Prior to opening of SSL3 i had these for a number of years.

Unquestionably great value, there isn’t a bad view in the stadium, but if you value atmosphere you can end up somewhere really quiet, as let’s face it there are a number of areas like this. Complete lottery who you end up sitting beside as well obviously.

I can't find an option anywhere to lodge interest in a Flexi gold for a junior, it's let me renew my existing gold but nowhere was an option for a junior blue or whatever they call it to apply for a flexi-gold. Bloody website does my tits in

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.