Season Tickets - 2024/25 | Average increases of 5% despite record profits

If that was the case the example they have used would be a complete fabrication.

My take on it is that they have used the value for 19 matches as the true cost if you were to attend all 19 that season, they have then used the 1/19th value to generate the figure for 10 games but they have clearly said it is illustrative. I believe that if you were to attend 10 of the higher tiered games you would be paying more than that figure. If you were buying games for the bottom 10 teams in the PL it would probably be under.
Either way the tickets have to be heavily discounted compared to the matchday prices to be able to average down to the £12 in their figures.

Flexi-Gold = Gold plus £150 (adults) or Gold plus £75 (juniors)

The above is only correct on the assumption of attending all 19 home league games.

It gets a bit complicated when attending less than the full amount of games as there will be 3 different ticket prices, depending on whether the game is category A, B or C.

The fact people are discussing what the prices would be tells me that my comment earlier in the week was correct and that the club haven't communicated it very well and some are likely going to be left unhappy.

1711568448095.png

It's this highlighted bit that tells me it's going to be more than a Gold ST cost by not just £75 (or £150 if it ever gets to adults) ... but more aligned to Cityzens Matchday model on game by game basis ... only benefit being you don't have to queue up at the start of the season for picking all 19 games when they open to Cityzens, and for that privilege.

Another question I have is these tickets on Flexi-Gold membership of sorts (which will need to be confirmed three weeks before each game) are not eligible for Ticket Exchange or Transfer to Friends & Family. What about re-grading them to adult? I am thinking if that's the only way to get an additional adult ST is to get this on a child account then simply upgrade it for each game (but it seems from the FAQs and details section on this) that it's not going to be possible.

1711569398423.png

Last edited:
View attachment 111880

It's this highlighted bit that tells me it's going to be more than a Gold ST cost by not just £75 (or £150 if it ever gets to adults) ... but more aligned to Cityzens Matchday model on game by game basis ... only benefit being you don't have to queue up at the start of the season for picking all 19 games when they open to Cityzens, and for that privilege.
I think that's likely to be to cover the different prices for individual games which will then total the season ticket price for that area as a simple example based on the £705 price - 9 games at £45 and 10 at £30 totalling £705 for the 19.
Surely they can't use an illustration that is completely baseless.

Thank you for that, yes he is strongly linked to both mine and my dad's accounts. When I log in to his junior ticketing account the homepage just shows Arsenal as the next game for me and my dad.

I've just had a thought, I wonder if it is because I haven't 'renewed' my ticket yet because I am on Direct Debit so usually just let it auto renew...

Edit - renewed my ST through his junior log in proving the Friends and Family strong link, still no flexi gold appearing on his account

Sorry I can’t be more helpful and remember exactly where on the account the option was. Even though it was only a few days ago.

All I can remember was I wasn’t even actively looking for it. I just logged on and it was kind of there.

No help whatsoever I know.

Sorry I can’t be more helpful and remember exactly where on the account the option was. Even though it was only a few days ago.

All I can remember was I wasn’t even actively looking for it. I just logged on and it was kind of there.

No help whatsoever I know.
ha at least I know what it looks like now thanks. I'll message the supporter services tomorrow. Maybe it's because he also has my father strongly linked who is Over 65. Tried deleting that relationship but it won't do it, the ticket system is a pain..

It looks like Flexi Golds are merely a concept at the moment and the club hasn't fully thought through exactly what the offer is, maybe until they see what level of interest they generate.

Which is an extremely odd way of working.

More questions than answers from the answers. I think a lot of City fans are going into this blind not really knowing what type of season ticket they are buying.

It looks like Flexi Golds are merely a concept at the moment and the club hasn't fully thought through exactly what the offer is, maybe until they see what level of interest they generate.

Which is an extremely odd way of working.

Exactly that ... they have floated it to see how it goes themselves ... Silver project failed after two seasons, and now they have come up with this. Idea seems that eventually, this is the way to basically uplift the ST prices by £150 for adults and going forward only these will be available.

More questions than answers from the answers. I think a lot of City fans are going into this blind not really knowing what type of season ticket they are buying.

A lot will really take this up not fully knowing but consider that this would still be better than that Cityzen membership as even that nowadays doesn't guarantee being able to buy tickets for all games. Also, like Silver weren't allowed to upgrade to Gold the very next season, but now two seasons in, they all are upgrading to Gold ... so there's that hope that even though it clearly states that these Flexi-Golds won't be able to turn into Gold next season, it could be that this experiment also fails like Silver did and at that point in two or three seasons there could be an option to turn these into regular Gold STs.

Who knows really ... they have not really thought this through, would have been nicer if they actually planned it for next few seasons leading up to the opening of the new North Stand ... and announce now what will be on offer then as well as lots are expecting for new STs to be sold around then.

Exactly that ... they have floated it to see how it goes themselves ... Silver project failed after two seasons, and now they have come up with this. Idea seems that eventually, this is the way to basically uplift the ST prices by £150 for adults and going forward only these will be available.

A lot will really take this up not fully knowing but consider that this would still be better than that Cityzen membership as even that nowadays doesn't guarantee being able to buy tickets for all games. Also, like Silver weren't allowed to upgrade to Gold the very next season, but now two seasons in, they all are upgrading to Gold ... so there's that hope that even though it clearly states that these Flexi-Golds won't be able to turn into Gold next season, it could be that this experiment also fails like Silver did and at that point in two or three seasons there could be an option to turn these into regular Gold STs.

Who knows really ... they have not really thought this through, would have been nicer if they actually planned it for next few seasons leading up to the opening of the new North Stand ... and announce now what will be on offer then as well as lots are expecting for new STs to be sold around then.

It makes you wonder what they’ve got planned for the North stand home end, with no information released about that yet.

ha at least I know what it looks like now thanks. I'll message the supporter services tomorrow. Maybe it's because he also has my father strongly linked who is Over 65. Tried deleting that relationship but it won't do it, the ticket system is a pain..
Mine doesn't work either, maybe they limited it or needs the ticket app?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.