Season Tickets - 2024/25 | Average increases of 5% despite record profits

I also have an email about flexigold now. Tues 16th April to Wed 17th April - I am assuming

I have one now too. Tuesday 16th April to Wednesday for me. Still no info on pricing. But if there isn';t a seat next to me (which is unlikely based on the bloke who does sit there) then I'll have to relocate, but i sit with my dad so not sure we will manage to find three seats together.

and still no clarity on the prices for the different games.

I think you’re getting all the info you’re going to get on prices. A junior in the Family Stand ( bar front few rows ) for example will be £75 + £150 for all 19 games. An average of £7.89.

How that’s split over the individual games probably won’t be something they decide until relegation and promotion has been sorted at the very earliest. Probably not until the fixtures have been released for next season in fact.

Potential games against Leeds and Everton for example will probably be a higher percentage of the £150, than say Ipswich and Burnley.

With an average of less than £8, they can’t really go that daft with the premium games though or there would be nothing left to charge for the less attractive ones.

I think you’re getting all the info you’re going to get on prices. A junior in the Family Stand ( bar front few rows ) for example will be £75 + £150 for all 19 games. An average of £7.89.

How that’s split over the individual games probably won’t be something they decide until relegation and promotion has been sorted at the very earliest. Probably not until the fixtures have been released for next season in fact.

Potential games against Leeds and Everton for example will probably be a higher percentage of the £150, than say Ipswich and Burnley.

With an average of less than £8, they can’t really go that daft with the premium games though or there would be nothing left to charge for the less attractive ones.
yeah valid point with the last statement, and still a big saving over individual matchday prices that I paid for him this season.

I also have an email about flexigold now. Tues 16th April to Wed 17th April - I am assuming

I have one now too. Tuesday 16th April to Wednesday for me. Still no info on pricing. But if there isn';t a seat next to me (which is unlikely based on the bloke who does sit there) then I'll have to relocate, but i sit with my dad so not sure we will manage to find three seats together.

and still no clarity on the prices for the different games.
Check seats now in case they close it down, it also gives you a heads up for Tuesday (take screenshots) as your junior can’t get a seat by themselves, so you may have no choice than to relocate, or swap with another adult you’re sat with, otherwise they can’t issue the flexi ticket….theres loads left btw, especially the FS

Adding a second question to it:

How would cup schemes work for these flexi-gold tickets then? It says in FAQs you can add cup schemes as regular gold STs and won’t have to purchase them separately (as you would for league games) … would those cup tickets then have access to ticket transfer to family/friends? As another FAQ question says flexi-golds have no access to either ticket exchange or ticket transfer … conflicting info, they clearly haven’t thought all this through and making it up as they go along.
It would appear that this is exactly right. It’s actually fucking pathetic.

I’m quite stressed hearing that the Flexi Gold updates are being sent, but I‘ve heard nothing. Son is desperate for a season ticket and I’m not sure I can cope with the stress on release day that I had last season (not to mention the outlay).
I don’t think the take up has been that great tbh, wouldn’t surprise me if all those who applied get one. There was a lot of unknowns & suspicion which put people off, good thing they did was link it to STH & strongly linked f&f, hang in there mate as the emails are being staggered

I don’t think the take up has been that great tbh, wouldn’t surprise me if all those who applied get one. There was a lot of unknowns & suspicion which put people off, good thing they did was link it to STH & strongly linked f&f, hang in there mate as the emails are being staggered
Nice one mate, I see my sons account has Flexi Gold Registration dated 1/8/24, but I think that was there before?

Could lead to more empty seats if tickets will be so cheap once the £75 is paid.
If people need to decide 3 weeks before the game, many will just get one even if they don't know if they can go if the tickets are only a fiver.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.