Season Tickets - 2024/25 | Average increases of 5% despite record profits

Could lead to more empty seats if tickets will be so cheap once the £75 is paid.
If people need to decide 3 weeks before the game, many will just get one even if they don't know if they can go if the tickets are only a fiver.

Possibly. But it does specify that you must purchase AND attend 10 matches minimum.

So you’d have to bear that in mind when sacking off games.

Nice one mate, I see my sons account has Flexi Gold Registration dated 1/8/24, but I think that was there before?
Yeah, ours was lingering at the bottom of the tickets section of the Mrs, for reassurance nothing has changed in that respect, it’s still there. Fwiw I think the club have had a look at the numbers/ages of STH and decided they need to get a fair few kids through the door, they’ll want families to drink & dine in our new facilities when they’re finished, kids are also massive targets for club shop sales. Junior sales have been skewed for a few years by the packages sold to football teams from all over the UK, they’re good for one offs & spreading the brand, but offer small returns long term. Fingers crossed he gets one, they’re the future of the club

Yeah, ours was lingering at the bottom of the tickets section of the Mrs, for reassurance nothing has changed in that respect, it’s still there. Fwiw I think the club have had a look at the numbers/ages of STH and decided they need to get a fair few kids through the door, they’ll want families to drink & dine in our new facilities when they’re finished, kids are also massive targets for club shop sales. Junior sales have been skewed for a few years by the packages sold to football teams from all over the UK, they’re good for one offs & spreading the brand, but offer small returns long term. Fingers crossed he gets one, they’re the future of the club
Don’t get me wrong, he’s 15 and gets to most matches but he’s desperate to get on the ladder. Couple of his mates have had confirmation as well today, hopefully that’s not a sign they’re sending out successful ones first and unsuccessful to follow.

Just my observation but I thought that no new seats became available during the day so it was just what was left from what was showing before the window opened.

I got sorted more or less immediately but I couldn't see my existing seat or any other new ones throughout the day (was checking for a mate).

Just my observation but I thought that no new seats became available during the day so it was just what was left from what was showing before the window opened.

I got sorted more or less immediately but I couldn't see my existing seat or any other new ones throughout the day (was checking for a mate).

Noticed that too with mine. Unless of course, it went immediately. Fresh seats did pop up throughout the day, but they may have been ones that had been selected and in somebody's basket without the transaction being completed and so they resurfaced.

Yeah I thought that, there was mention of a system malfunction, but maybe it was intended to be this way, the club will probably take stock these next couple of days, siphon off all level 2, and good seats they want for packages etc, open up the planner for flexi gold relocations, then sort the value gold

I had an email earlier today about it.

3acc4795df04c257057307c94dc4d0a3.jpg

Just checked & mine was in there too! Absolutely made up, the lad had offered to give up his seat for the little fella, but I really wanted him to keep coming, it’s probably the only time we spend together due to work etc

Those getting these Flexi-Golds tomorrow, @Stephen230 & @Jesus H Gabz, please check with City on these two questions (below) if you can while you complete your purchase or if you speak to someone during the process:

A question on these flexi-golds if one has found an answer to … would we be able to buy the junior seats as advertised but if something happens in that three week period, would we be able to upgrade it to an adult so someone else in the family can use it or it must only be returned to the club for a refund (which is what is allowed up to 7 days before the game)? The question arises as these flexi-golds specifically don’t have access to ticket exchange or ticket transfer to family/friends.

Adding a second question to it:

How would cup schemes work for these flexi-gold tickets then? It says in FAQs you can add cup schemes as regular gold STs and won’t have to purchase them separately (as you would for league games) … would those cup tickets then have access to ticket transfer to family/friends? As another FAQ question says flexi-golds have no access to either ticket exchange or ticket transfer … conflicting info, they clearly haven’t thought all this through and making it up as they go along.

The flexi gold tickets to get more youngsters on the season card ladder might be a victory for City Matters. That’s the forum the initiative seems to have emerged from. Based on what Colin and others have said the idea is a bit of hybrid between what some fans reps wanted and what the Club wants.

Supporters Clubs had also called on Roel and Danny to do more for youngsters when they had attended OSC AGMs. FWIW, our Branch had some youngsters coming to their first game on Saturday. Yes it is in the Club’s long term interest to get more youngsters on the season card ladder too.

Those getting these Flexi-Golds tomorrow, @Stephen230 & @Jesus H Gabz, please check with City on these two questions (below) if you can while you complete your purchase or if you speak to someone during the process:
Will ask the question mate, but it does seem quite definitive in regards to ‘No’ access to the exchange or transferring, hence the refund option, they won’t want people up-selling tickets which is something they are really clamping down on. Would expect rules on cup games to be the same as for everyone else, the prices certainly are, but they may offer refunds on those.

Probably already mentioned, but it does look like some will be made available towards the end of the season, if you haven’t got a membership it would be an idea to get one now as there’s normally a timescale set, if you have decent points and a membership I’d say you have a good chance of getting one

Cityzens Matchday and JuniorMembers.
A limited number of new Flexi-Gold Season Tickets will be released to qualifying Cityzens Matchday and Junior Members. More information will be published in due course.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.