Season Tickets - 2024/25 | Average increases of 5% despite record profits

Just in case anyone is in the same situation, I didn’t receive an confirmation email, despite applying for a junior Flexi Gold (not entirely sure why).

I rang the ticket office today and they confirmed my son was eligible. The seat in front of me in 315 was available, paid the £75 and signed him up for the cup schemes, job done in less than 10 mins (not including wait time to get through).

Just in case anyone is in the same situation, I didn’t receive an confirmation email, despite applying for a junior Flexi Gold (not entirely sure why).

I rang the ticket office today and they confirmed my son was eligible. The seat in front of me in 315 was available, paid the £75 and signed him up for the cup schemes, job done in less than 10 mins (not including wait time to get through).
I’m on hold now, thought you could only call after 2 to purchase. Been on hold 30 mins plus now.

Good heads up this, it was my thinking that if you applied it at least gives you a window to have the conversation, would advise anyone else to give them a ring, even if you didn’t & now regret it, fan support on Twitter is a much easier route if you don’t fancy the phone lines, they sorted a lad new seats after he switched & regretted it

So can't buy these (flexi-gold) online? The only option is to call them??

My guess for why that is, is because it seems like the online system is incapable of refusing a valid Under 14 application that isn’t sat next to an accompanying adult.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.