Season Tickets - 2024/25

Last question from me before I try…

It says you have to go to 10 games…
If I go to 8 prem games for example, could I let a mate go on my ticket for 2 and that count as 10?

Usually with a cityzen membership I’ve got tickets for others but just forwarded the email with the ticket in.

How would I do this with a season ticket if I couldn’t make it but my mate could?

Cheers

If I go to 8 prem games for example, could I let a mate go on my ticket for 2 and that count as 10?

Usually with a cityzen membership I’ve got tickets for others but just forwarded the email with the ticket in.

How would I do this with a season ticket if I couldn’t make it but my mate could?

Cheers

It clearly states you must purchase and attend a minimum of 10 games.

So you couldn’t transfer it him. He’d have to use your phone or give him access to your account and see if you can download the ticket on to two phones. You can with a normal ST, so you probably can do that.

Good luck to all those trying to get one today.

Here are a few tips based on what I did for SC relocation as I reckon that the 600 available won't be around for long.

Check where your preferred areas are from the post in this thread yesterday rather than browsing when the window opens.

Be logged in to your account before ten and be on the purchasing window. If possible be logged in on a computer and phone. The instant it is 10 press refresh on both. I found my phone to be quicker than my laptop.

Put a seat(s) into your basket as quickly as possible. You will then have 20 minutes to complete so you can look around to see if you prefer somewhere else.

If you can't see what you want immediately keep trying as seats will be released from other people's baskets.

Last edited:

Cheers
Going to be expensive if you're only going to 10 games compared to individual matchday tickets I reckon. Thinking about it, I would suggest that the first ten games attended in a season on an FG are all at matchday ticket prices and then apply discounts only to matches in excess of the ten up to the max discount for the 19th game so it matches Gold overall.

Here are a few tips based on what I did for SC location as I reckon that the 600 available won't be around for long.

Check where your preferred areas are from the post in this thread yesterday rather than browsing when the window opens.

Be logged in to your account before ten and be on the purchasing window. If possible be logged in on a computer and phone. The instant it is 10 press refresh on both. I found my phone to be quicker than my laptop.

Put a seat(s) into your basket as quickly as possible. You will then have 20 minutes to complete so you can look around to see if you prefer somewhere else.

If you can't see what you want immediately keep trying as seats will be released from other people's baskets.

Will the purchasing window be the 'Buy New' ST page on site? That currently says 'Season Tickets currently on sale are shown below to qualifying supporters.' so at 10 when tickets go on sale should refresh to show available?

The link in email goes to different page (presume still not loaded) with an old reference to women's ST.

Here are a few tips based on what I did for SC location as I reckon that the 600 available won't be around for long.

Is this the page I need to be on in my account?

C4F344AC-822D-4AFE-B9D9-382BE784027D.png

Thanks for the responses to my questions.

I really don’t know what to do! This restricts me from going with my son and wife.
Being 3 hours away I won’t make more than 10 prem games but I have mates who are city fans and cityzen members who don’t qualify who could use it a few times. But if it will be awkward about me transferring it then I’m stuck. I did 16 last year and 16 so far this year but in that 16 lots are cup and champs league home games.

On the plus side, I’ve always wanted a season ticket since I was 7! (1996) dad never wanted one, live too far away etc.
this is a chance for me to have my own seat.

What to do!

Going to be expensive if you're only going to 10 games compared to individual matchday tickets I reckon. Thinking about it, I would suggest that the first ten games attended in a season on an FG are all at matchday ticket prices and then apply discounts only to matches in excess of the ten up to the max discount for the 19th game so it matches Gold overall.
The pricing map posted earlier would imply not much more expensive (if at all), but obviously that would depend on the games you decided to attend. If you only went to 10 & picked all of the "top" opponents, then probably so, but on the other hand, your seat is guaranteed and you don't have to worry about the mass pile on that happens when the tickets go on sale to members.

Swings & roundabouts.

Thanks for the responses to my questions.

I really don’t know what to do! This restricts me from going with my son and wife.
Being 3 hours away I won’t make more than 10 prem games but I have mates who are city fans and cityzen members who don’t qualify who could use it a few times. But if it will be awkward about me transferring it then I’m stuck. I did 16 last year and 16 so far this year but in that 16 lots are cup and champs league home games.

On the plus side, I’ve always wanted a season ticket since I was 7! (1996) dad never wanted one, live too far away etc.
this is a chance for me to have my own seat.

What to do!
I think you should try and get one, there haven’t been any new STs for a few seasons, sort out the logistics afterwards. Good luck.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.