Season Tickets - 2024/25

If that price map is correct then an adult member who attends all 19 matches will pay £1173, an average of about £61 a match, to sit in level 1 of Colin Bell. So I’d say it’s a safe bet that matchday tickets will be priced between £50 for the lower cat games and around £70 for the bigger fixtures. A flexi gold member who attends all 19 games pays £970, which is an average of £51 match, and a tenner saved on the matchday price. The club calls that a £200 saving on the season, but we don’t know if theyve included matchday members discounts and presumably memberships recently renewed won’t be refunded or count towards this, so in reality the saving wont be massive for some of us. Swings and roundabouts.
The £1,173 is £10 short.

The prices went up £2 mid season, but the prices are below as it stands and add £35 for the membership.

4​
48​
192​
8​
58​
464​
3​
68​
204​
4​
72​
288​
1148​

You need to have bought tickets through your own membership for 40% of games over the last two years.

The numbers just don’t add up that thousands of people could possibly have done that.
Agreed - I doubt it will be 'carnage'. They are good a judging demand and will have judged the criteria accordingly.

Agreed - I doubt it will be 'carnage'. They are good a judging demand and will have judged the criteria accordingly.
Whilst true they have quite clearly said ‘extremely limited’ which indicates the demand is much higher than the supply so it’s tough to gauge

when away games and cup finals etc criteria come out, will I (if successful) be able to apply for tickets when it says season ticket holders with x amount of points etc?

Basically will it be the same perks as having a season ticket?
Cheers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.