Season tickets info anyone?

Bellers_a_hero

Has anyone recieved their season ticket yet from the club? As i'm wanting to buy the new home shirt but can't get my discount on it like stated until i have my season ticket to take with me.
Off on holiday soon, and if the season ticket doesn't arrive before then i will have to buy my shirt from JJB, so i can wear it for the evening of the Community Shield.
I'm sure this time last season i had already recieved my ticket and it made me feel like the new season was coming ever so fast and close which got me excited!

only1paulsimpson said:
havnt recieved mine yet, but you can take last seasons card to the store for your discount, its the supporter number that they check

Was about to post the same. My daughter used her ST from last season when getting the new away kit. She still got the discount.

Get it from JJB. Got my home top yesterday. It's still cheaper than getting it from the Club with your discount.

Went into the shop yesterday and they said they weren't taking the old cards? Probably because some people may not have renewed - I don't know?

Bellers_a_hero said:
Went into the shop yesterday and they said they weren't taking the old cards? Probably because some people may not have renewed - I don't know?
Odd, i used my old card yesterday no probs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.