Season tickets

The big question though is if you are successful in the ballot do you get a lovely City tin and blue and white confetti?

Just had a phonecall from City regarding SC transfer, confirming all the details supplied by the previous holder. So if they are processing the changes must be a positive sign.

Do you get any e-mails? May be worth checking your contact details.
I get some. Contact details all correct and it's set to receive emails. Wife and son get a lot more emails than me but haven't received that one.

I have just checked today so far nothing about season tickets. I have even checked my spam mails just in case, but nothing there either.

I am starting to get worried, but we still have just over 14 days to our 1st premier league game at home.

Surely it would be better to put families into the ballot as one lot. Yes that will mean that some others will miss out. Once you have been successful in the ballot that is it until all those who want to go into the ballot have been given a game to go too.

LongsightM13 I had the same e-mail but nothing about how the ballot is going to work. What I want to know is how this ballot is going to work if there are more than 1 season ticket at the same address.
I phoned them last week, as I have two nippers, they haven’t decided yet. Interestingly while on the phone I sent from number 9 in the phone queue, to number 8, number 7, but then back up to number 8. That’s only ever happen to me twice, both times with the City Ticket supporter services line (did one of you superbia fuckers ring in?)

I have just checked today so far nothing about season tickets. I have even checked my spam mails just in case, but nothing there either.

I am starting to get worried, but we still have just over 14 days to our 1st premier league game at home.

Surely it would be better to put families into the ballot as one lot. Yes that will mean that some others will miss out. Once you have been successful in the ballot that is it until all those who want to go into the ballot have been given a game to go too.
Are people allowed in stadiums yet, pretty sure not

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.