Season to date - Evaluation

Chris in London said:
On 1st March we will STILL have a possibility of four trophies. Granted, we are hanging on by our fingernails in Europe but it is still, as I understand it, completely unprecedented for any English side to be in this position.

Does that answer the question?

:)
Well worth remembering...one at a time....so hope we bring home the first on second of March. Would be a big lift going into the run in and get the fear of ending up with nowt off our backs.

The most possible outcome is still that we end up with winning only the Capital Cup. That would be hardly a great season for us.

Left black 8 said:
The most possible outcome is still that we end up with winning only the Capital Cup. That would be hardly a great season for us.
We've got a great chance of winning the FA cup as well and we're well placed in the league, think positive.

The only real measure is the league

Last season after 25 games we had 53 points

This season after 25 games we have 54 points

Given that a new manager always goes through a bedding in process I'd say we're having a bloody good season in the league.

We look like we might become the first ever English club to win the domestic treble.

So far, so good!

Can't really afford any more slip ups to the likes of Norwich tho with us having to face the big guns all away

Left black 8 said:

Only the Capital Cup?

It'll do me mate, a trip to Wembley and all that.

Sorry, but don't be so arrogant. We waited 34 years, and I lived through it.

Oh, and it's the Capital One Cup, as stated on my final ticket.

It might not be a great season for you, but I'm looking forward to it and if it's the only silverwear we lift this season, I'll be happy with that.

Just my opinion, but 34 years was a long time.

Fowlers Penalty Miss said:
Left black 8 said:

Only the Capital Cup?

It might not be a great season for you, but I'm looking forward to it and if it's the only silverwear we lift this season, I'll be happy with that.

Respect your opinion but for me with the squad we have winning the Capital Cup is not enough. If we had the squad of C. Palace now or Sunderland than yes it could be arrogant.

If Pellegrini wis only the Capital Cup, and wins nothing next year in average he still done so much better than anyone at City for nearly 40 years (apart from Mancini) but would get fired easily...

Left black 8 said:
Fowlers Penalty Miss said:
Left black 8 said:

Only the Capital Cup?

Respect your opinion but for me with the squad we have winning the Capital Cup is not enough. If we had the squad of C. Palace now or Sunderland than yes it could be arrogant.

If Pellegrini wis only the Capital Cup, and wins nothing next year in average he still done so much better than anyone at City for nearly 40 years (apart from Mancini) but would get fired easily...
Just wondering but in your first post you said "most possible outcome" did you mean "worst possible outcome"? Because I don't find the most possible outcome to be us just winning the COC. I think we'll win two trophies this year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.