Seasoncard 2009/10 still pending in purchase history ?????

BLUEMOONBAZ

Bought our 3 season cards more the week ago but they still say pending in purchase history .

Any one else got the same ?
Before i get on to the ticket office lol

BLUEMOONBAZ said:
Bought our 3 season cards more the week ago but they still say pending in purchase history .

Before i get on the ticket office lol

I have two to renew and dont know how I'm going to do it? Can go the loan route or finance and I have maxed out my credit card. Other half is facing redundency and I am skint!

BLUEMOONBAZ said:

Before i get on the ticket office lol
Not done mine yet, but there was a thread on this yesterday, or very recently

Upshot was that everyone who replied, and who had renewed online, had the same message as you

Renewal paid cash 1/5/09 pending
spurs away paid cash 21/04/09 pending
west ham away paid cash 20/2/09 pending
fulham away paid cash 22/11/08 pending
villa away paid cash 13/08/2008 pending

still got aways from last season that say pending so i wouldn't worry you should have a receipt as well

Yer mine says pending and i paid cash at ticket office, someone said peding only comes off when the ticket is printed and thats why away matches always say pending cos we dont print them tickets. pending will come off and loyalty points added in july.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.