Seasoncard - 2021/22 | Ticket Exchange

I'll not be taking this on the chin, if my ticket doesn't sell ( only listed today) I'll be asking for a refund.

I'd take the hit if it had been on all week as that's the risk we take. But only having the exchange live 48 hrs before game day is a poor effort of so called proffesional qualified people.

Half of me looks at well flights to Porto were paid for and the other half says I'm losing out on £100 back in principle. I never stood much of a chance in getting back due to someones incapability to do their job somewhere down the line.

The club know what the right thing to do is and if they don't well thats it for me, I've lived the dream to see the league / cup being won and reaching the champions league final.

All games are online now anyway and a fair bit of extra £ in me account every month definitely won't go amiss.

I'll not be taking this on the chin, if my ticket doesn't sell ( only listed today) I'll be asking for a refund.

I'd take the hit if it had been on all week as that's the risk we take. But only having the exchange live 48 hrs before game day is a poor effort of so called proffesional qualified people.

Half of me looks at well flights to Porto were paid for and the other half says I'm losing out on £100 back in principle. I never stood much of a chance in getting back due to someones incapability to do their job somewhere down the line.

The club know what the right thing to do is and if they don't well thats it for me, I've lived the dream to see the league / cup being won and reaching the champions league final.

All games are online now anyway and a fair bit of extra £ in me account every month definitely won't go amiss.

Unfortunately, you won't get anywhere with asking for a refund. The club are fully covered in the T & C's.

When I bought my first season ticket in the early 70s' it was to guarantee I wouldn't miss a game.
Times have certainly changed now with football fans having many alternative activities.

Why would you get a refund? The club don't HAVE to offer you the ticket exchange. Don't buy a season ticket if you don't want to pay for games you can't attend.

If you sell it's a bonus. If you don't, offer it to someone for free and take the hit on the chin.

Why would you get a refund? The club don't HAVE to offer you the ticket exchange. Don't buy a season ticket if you don't want to pay for games you can't attend.

If you sell it's a bonus. If you don't, offer it to someone for free and take the hit on the chin.

Well said. The club can’t do anything right according to some folk. What’s up with them all. Things have been so good for the last few years - which seems to have been forgotten.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.