Seasoncard - 2021/22

Due to circumstances outside of my control I'm unable to renew a couple of tickets. Between me and my brother in law we have 4 tickets but only want to renew 2. I can't see any option on line that allows me to cancel and ringing them is a waste of time. I went from caller 89 to 65 then back to 85 when I tried last night.
I’ve been on since 8am this morning finally got answered at 10am there is some tooing and froing with where you are in the system but persevere if you can buddy.

Due to circumstances outside of my control I'm unable to renew a couple of tickets. Between me and my brother in law we have 4 tickets but only want to renew 2. I can't see any option on line that allows me to cancel and ringing them is a waste of time. I went from caller 89 to 65 then back to 85 when I tried last night.
If you don't ever want the 2 back, you don't need to do anything. Just renew the 2 you want and leave the other 2 to expire.

Are all 4 in your family and friends group? When you log on to the ticket site and click on renew all four should appear in the list and each has options next to them, "yes" to renew, "no I don't want to renew" and a "not sure, leave it for now". Click on the relevant options and then it will go on to the Cup schemes and payment process.

Are all 4 in your family and friends group? When you log on to the ticket site and click on renew all four should appear in the list and each has options next to them, "yes" to renew, "no I don't want to renew" and a "not sure, leave it for now". Click on the relevant options and then it will go on to the Cup schemes and payment process.
I was never given that option on my online account when I checked yesterday. We are all in the same group.

That's odd because I have quite a few of our supporters branch in my F&F group and I had to go through them making sure I wasn't renewing anyone elses other than my own.
I've got the option to renew or the "not sure" option on all 4 tickets.

Myself and two daughters never asked for a refund on games cancelled previous season.Will the money we have in the “kitty” be takeninto account when the club take the Direct Debit.Not seen any other enquires on this matter.Over to PB,thanks in advance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.