Seasoncard - 2021/22

an hour and a half if you are lucky, if you are unlucky you get cut off at some point.

If it helps I can supply a number for the Samaritans.
Cheers.

It's unfortunate that I need something slightly more complicated than a seat relocation, but I was told to call in the relocation window.

Do you really think the touts who buy up many of those seats would fail to phone up to make priority bookings for the 10 games where they know they can double or triple their money.??

The post I was replying to was suggesting that touts / ticket sites, masquerading as normal season ticket holders, who didn’t book tickets for enough games could have their card rescinded which is a great idea. I was making the point that normal fans in the same boat might not agree with a system that made them jump through hoops that ticket holders in other parts of the ground didn’t have to.

All gone quiet in the phone queue after 45 mins on hold. No more piped music. I suspect I'm about to be cut off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.