Seasoncard - 2021/22

Has anyone received a pack yet?
My dad has a matchday membership and got a tin with a tablet cover and badge in as well as his card.
I said I didn't think season ticket holders would get one as we won't get a card.
I’m on holiday at the moment so I dont know if mine has arrived. I must admit I was wondering if the Club would use the change to e-tickets as an opportunity to save a few quid by not sending the tins out.

So, 23 days before the start of the league season and the club are still pontificating over whether to give plastic cards to supporters who have requested one or not.

I have requested one but am certain that I won’t be receiving one. Whilst not my preferred outcome I can use mobile ticketing but what about those people that can’t and who are under the impression that they are definitely getting a card? The deafening silence from the club is risible as they know now if they are issuing cards or not so why not say what’s going to happen in order to allow supporters to prepare for whatever is in place (mobile ticketing or print at home).

So, 23 days before the start of the league season and the club are still pontificating over whether to give plastic cards to supporters who have requested one or not.

I have requested one but am certain that I won’t be receiving one. Whilst not my preferred outcome I can use mobile ticketing but what about those people that can’t and who are under the impression that they are definitely getting a card? The deafening silence from the club is risible as they know now if they are issuing cards or not so why not say what’s going to happen in order to allow supporters to prepare for whatever is in place (mobile ticketing or print at home).
Judging by the reports from a couple of outlets yesterday I can only assume they are waiting on clarity from the GOV re the Covid Passports for Sept before they confirm anything. There is also a rumor (and I think it will prob be true) that they are looking at implementing this from the start of the season.

Judging by the reports from a couple of outlets yesterday I can only assume they are waiting on clarity from the GOV re the Covid Passports for Sept before they confirm anything. There is also a rumor (and I think it will prob be true) that they are looking at implementing this from the start of the season.
That really has nothing to do with issuing cards to supporters that requested them though. If Covid passports are required then they can be used with cards, mobile ticketing or print at home tickets.

I suspect that the club is trying to figure out how to break it to those supporters that phoned up for a card and who were told they will be getting one that in fact nobody is getting a card.

That really has nothing to do with issuing cards to supporters that requested them though. If Covid passports are required then they can be used with cards, mobile ticketing or print at home tickets.

I suspect that the club is trying to figure out how to break it to those supporters that phoned up for a card and who were told they will be getting one that in fact nobody is getting a card.
Of course it does.

We have no idea how it is expected implemented or enforced yet. As some others have said it is possible they may link the ticket to your vaccination certificate. Very easy to do digitally and your less likely to lend someone your phone than a physical card.

Bottom line is they will need to ensure (or look like) they are doing all they can to keep everyone as safe as they can and know exactly who is the the stadium and their vaccination status.

Hopefully @Prestwich_Blue will be ale to give us an update after the City Matters meeting this week?

Think most clubs are in the same situation - waiting for guidance & update on covid rules. Mates from the swamp saying same thing

Anti-vaxxer cranks and nutters can always stay at home wanking over Katie Hopkins videos.
Rather that the gullible twats filming themselves for far right Facebook accounts, holding up the queues and shouting “Magnoh Cartoh” when they are rightly refused entry.
Flat earth cunts. Fuck them
Piers Corbyn says hi.

I don't think that many people will be seeing a full quota of games this season, buying a season ticket was optimistic at best,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.