Seasoncard - 2021/22

Wait until a few months from now, when the club announce that all cash payments will cease and payments for food/drink etc will only be available through your NFC enabled phone so they can track how valuable you are to City by total spending patterns.
Actually I don't have a problem with this. They already do it at lots of overseas grounds (using a card) and it makes it much easier to get a beer at half time. The situation at City (at least in my block) is diabolical in terms of getting food and drink. We should also have these high tech vending machines which enable you to get decent food and drink which you also see abroad a lot.

In the email sent by the club it gives you instructions on how to download your season ticket. It also states they will email you within 7 days of when the ticket is available for you to do said download. Has anybody tried to download their ST before they have received the 2nd email, and if so were you successful? I have just tried and when I click on the ticket the bit that tells you to download to your wallet is not their so cant do anything. Can anyone help please?

Cheers. Can't see carphone warehouse stock it any more. Phones like the alcatel 1s alcatel 3l 2020 etc are there but they don't have NFC. Will keep looking if I can find that 922 model anywhere
From what I can see the Alcatel 1S does have NFC if that helps - currently 79.99 on Amazon

In the email sent by the club it gives you instructions on how to download your season ticket. It also states they will email you within 7 days of when the ticket is available for you to do said download. Has anybody tried to download their ST before they have received the 2nd email, and if so were you successful? I have just tried and when I click on the ticket the bit that tells you to download to your wallet is not their so cant do anything. Can anyone help please?
That option to download will only be available once the s/tickets are ready to download, there's no point trying before you get the 2nd email.

The only conclusion to be drawn from the latter pages of this thread is that the average age of blue moonies is possibly even older than the average age of our away support.

You can’t stop what’s coming ….. embrace it

The only conclusion to be drawn from the latter pages of this thread is that the average age of blue moonies is possibly even older than the average age of our away support.

You can’t stop what’s coming ….. embrace it
People who are embracing the change don’t need to say anything, hence it’s the people that don’t want the change making the noise.

Hopefully it becomes a non-issue come September.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.