Seasoncard - 2021/22

Another day starts, ticket account still not upgraded properly. They’ve got as far as adding the tab for “my ticketing account” but all it does is reload screen.

Awesome work City.
No fans for a season, no tickets to flog, no one pestering 'em on the phone about tickets. WTF has been going on for a season that we end up in this fuckin' quagmire?

In all my years of watching City (40) I have been thru some chaos getting tickets/to games. Most I now look back on with fond memories and laugh about it despite the stress at that time. This however is just total incompetence. 4 days before the games and we have :-

People unable to access mobile tickets as cant log into account
No print at home tickets
People cant add family and friends to transfer tickets
No sign of a ticket exchange so people will have unsold tickets, who will buy a ticket knowing this chaos is going on now?
Cant book car park
Some older people without email access still wondering why seasoncard has not arrived as not had any communication
Cant get through on the phones to get any help as they dont answer
They dont appear to be replying to emails
They dont respond to question on twiter where they cant send a generic response.

Have I missed anything?

And all this from a club who think they are professionally run and at the top of the game. Not even issued an apology for the chaos and now stopped giving time scales just saying shortly for when things will be resolved.

And when it kicks off outside on Saturday it will be us fans that get the blame for out behaviour, when all we want to do is get and and watch a game we all paid for back in June.

In all my years of watching City (40) I have been thru some chaos getting tickets/to games. Most I now look back on with fond memories and laugh about it despite the stress at that time. This however is just total incompetence. 4 days before the games and we have :-

People unable to access mobile tickets as cant log into account
No print at home tickets
People cant add family and friends to transfer tickets
No sign of a ticket exchange so people will have unsold tickets, who will buy a ticket knowing this chaos is going on now?
Cant book car park
Some older people without email access still wondering why seasoncard has not arrived as not had any communication
Cant get through on the phones to get any help as they dont answer
They dont appear to be replying to emails
They dont respond to question on twiter where they cant send a generic response.

Have I missed anything?

And all this from a club who think they are professionally run and at the top of the game. Not even issued an apology for the chaos and now stopped giving time scales just saying shortly for when things will be resolved.

And when it kicks off outside on Saturday it will be us fans that get the blame for out behaviour, when all we want to do is get and and watch a game we all paid for back in June.
Sums it up. We’re ok for this Saturday. Tickets downloaded and the ‘named’ people going. But the following week my son can’t go and I want to transfer his ticket. The following home game neither us can go and I want to sell the tickets. I’ve no confidence it will be sorted.

Maybe we should get the MEN on the case- If this was in the media I'm sure they'd get it sorted.

Just give everyone the choice of Print at Home WITHOUT having to email them!!

No fans for a season, no tickets to flog, no one pestering 'em on the phone about tickets. WTF has been going on for a season that we end up in this fuckin' quagmire?
This is actually a very good point. The club have had a whole year to sort this out. Those involved in ticketing have had nothing else to concentrate on. I consider myself extremely fortunate to, so far, have mine on my phone and ready to use. I realise of course it can all change when I excitedly arrive at the turnstile for my first game in many months. At this rate we may not have enough fans in the ground to fill a stand to welcome the champions back. I really do feel for those having problems. There are enough difficulties and frustrations in life to contend with, having your little bit of enjoyment and escapism added to that list must be very irritating. I do hope you all manage to sort it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.