Seasoncard - 2021/22

All together now, "You don't know what you're chewing, you don't know what you're chewing".

Seriously though, made of wafers and have a paper wrapper.

https://ediblecup.coffee/en/
  • The waffle cup manufactured from 100% natural and edible ingredients.
  • Doesn’t contain dyes, preservatives or sweeteners.
  • Doesn’t contain ingredients that have been derived from animals. The Cupffee products can be enjoyed by people with vegan diet or philosophy. 100% vegan!
  • Doesn’t transfer heat, change the taste of a drink and doesn’t get wet for 30 min

We mock but imagine if they are the best thing ever? The last time I got coffee in the campus it was bloody awful, so hopefully they have sorted that out also.

I might try and rehash my car periscope!

Also not that environmentally friendly if you are doing away with paper cups but replacing them with ones that each need a paper wrapper!

We mock but imagine if they are the best thing ever? The last time I got coffee in the campus it was bloody awful, so hopefully they have sorted that out also.

I might try and rehash my car periscope!

Also not that environmentally friendly if you are doing away with paper cups but replacing them with ones that each need a paper wrapper!
I don't think I've ever had a coffee at a football match. I can imagine it being a bit ... shite. I had the Undissolvable Hot Chocolate powder with hot water topping once.

I don't think I've ever had a coffee at a football match. I can imagine it being a bit ... shite. I had the Undissolvable Hot Chocolate powder with hot water topping once.

I used to occasionally get one if it was my turn to drive but it was awful. I might have to get one tomorrow just to get my hands on one of the wafer cups.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.