Seasoncard - 2021/22

Just received e-mail that transfers /exchange for arsenal game is available
Hi Season Ticket Holder,

Ticket Exchange is now available for Manchester City v Arsenal

We know there’s no place like the Etihad Stadium on a matchday, but sometimes you just can’t make it to the match. That’s where Ticket Exchange comes in handy – allowing you to list tickets for sale for games you cannot attend. This means you won’t be out of pocket, as well as allowing a fellow City fan to see the game.

We are pleased to be opening the Man City Ticket Exchange once again for the 2021/22 season, starting with Norwich City.
GGMHcz_unUGUha6zZoYRnlCiRLTlUGMdgmiaivMW-BbWmUXp9J-YXbys5sZAYnxtYU5Cba-2-M2c=s0-d-e1-ft
How it works
  • List your seat on the Ticket Exchange for fixtures you cannot attend
  • If your seat sells, you will receive the equivalent funds for one-nineteenth (1/19, one home Premier League fixture) of your Season Ticket price*
  • Should your seat be sold, the funds for this match will be paid directly into your UK nominated bank account, no later than 45 days after

Last edited:
Hi Season Ticket Holder,

Ticket Transfer is now available for Manchester City v Arsenal
Alongside the reduced risk of lost and stolen tickets, mobile ticketing provides the flexibility to transfer your ticket digitally to people linked in your Friends and Family.

Once you have downloaded your Mobile Season Ticket to your smartphone, you will be able to transfer your mobile ticket to your Friends and Family for the matches you cannot attend. You will be able to do this from your account on a match-by-match basis, removing the need to meet face to face to pass the ticket to them.

Ticket transfer is only available online with mobile ticketing and will be available within 2 weeks of each game.

Important Information

• You are only able to transfer your own mobile ticket from your own account.
  • Once your ticket has been transferred you cannot recall this, so please make sure that you are selecting the correct supporter from your Friends and Family list and that the email address is correct for the supporter who will be receiving the ticket.

So, I’m trying to transfer my sons 18-21 card to an adult. And get an ‘error, no relationship‘message. However it looks like I can transfer it to his sister who is 19. However it said no upgrade was needed for Norwich or Arsenal so I can’t see why it won’t transfer. And this is supposed to be easier than handing over a ticket to someone who lives in the same house!!!

Er Thanks, I think..
All the messing about with this 2 1/2 hours on the phone then getting help from supporter services , chat line to google pay nothing . had to print a ticket for Norwich Game. You suggest using Google Chrome Wiz BANG Seaon ticket on phone and accesible. Why Oh Why do City not know this.

All the messing about with this 2 1/2 hours on the phone then getting help from supporter services , chat line to google pay nothing . had to print a ticket for Norwich Game. You suggest using Google Chrome Wiz BANG Seaon ticket on phone and accesible. Why Oh Why do City not know this.
I received the info from the email City sent, glad you managed to get it sorted..
‘From your smartphone, visit tickets.mancity.com (Android users should use Google Chrome browser) or by clicking the 'Download Mobile Season Ticket' button above, then log in and follow the steps shown in this step-by-step guide.

just had 2 emails from city

i can now transfer my arsenal ticket
and
i can now exchange my arsenal ticket

but my season ticket in my wallet still say norwich

ycnmiu

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.