Seasoncard - 2021/22

Tried to order 2 tickets for the Leipzig game (Will be the wifes first visit) after an hour of navigating the website and this contactless google pay shenanigans I decided to phone the ticket office.

Another hour later and nada, supporters mean nothing obviously.

I have had my points added for Leipzig and Wycombe.Plus purchase.
Just need Leipzig to get added to my wallet and find out my seat for Wycombe.lol

Tried to order 2 tickets for the Leipzig game (Will be the wifes first visit) after an hour of navigating the website and this contactless google pay shenanigans I decided to phone the ticket office.

Another hour later and nada, supporters mean nothing obviously.
People will just give up in the end and by the time the problems have been fixed it will be too late to get the lost supporters back.

People will just give up in the end and by the time the problems have been fixed it will be too late to get the lost supporters back.

It's a bit weird how a method of actually selling something is so convoluted, shouldn't a seller make it easy they want your money that's how business works. Having a buyer jump through hoops isn't a good business model.

Thinking about it further I have decided to not order anything at all from the club including tickets, it's fairly obvious they don't care about customers/fans.

By all accounts 3rd east stand closed and we are being relocated for CL game.
What was the point in signing up to this shit show FFS

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.