Seasoncard - 2021/22

On renewal day i couldnt change my bank details and because of that i couldnt edit cup schemes.
waiting 5 working for a reply now. Thats either yesterday or today depending how its counted.

for a world leading club out ticket office has always been a shambles.

no idea if other clubs suffer like we do ?

joke - trying to relocate - click okay error message everytime. phone "the simplest way way.... blah blah blah........" no queue info - diabolical

Deferred seats aren’t being offered as seasoncards. The only available seats will be those that haven’t been renewed. Most thinking of not renewing would probably have deferred to give themselves an option next year.
Be interesting to know the final number of the deferred seats, if it’s a big number the club will make good £ for the big games and Saturday 3pm’s but good luck trying to fill it midweek in against Brighton, Burnley etc.
Maybe that’s why the club have said level 2 is sold out when we know it isn’t, easier to shift than ES3 or CB3 to daytrippers

Does anyone who works for the Club ever go on the website to try to transact some business, if they did they would see how frustrating it is for the fans. A complete shambles. Error message after error message.

If this latest fiasco doesn't trigger a root & branch reorganisation of the ticketing operation then nothing will. Totally unacceptable.

The whole thing is a shambles. From renewing last week, trying to get answers about the money carried over from 2 years ago to trying to relocate this morning.
Very slowly losing my affinity with the club. All this "fans matter" rubbish they were spouting just weeks ago is bollocks.
I've renewed, (I think anyway as I've had no email confirmation yet & my seat is red on the map) but like others, wanted to try a season in a bar or padded seats but can't.
Really disappointed in how this has played out.

Does anyone who works for the Club ever go on the website to try to transact some business, if they did they would see how frustrating it is for the fans. A complete shambles. Error message after error message.
It's so frustrating. As I've said before, I work in the Digital Product Design field and we wouldn't get away with this.

There are well established techniques for ensuring you optimise your users' experiences and it doesn't seem like City have used any of these.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.