Seasoncard - 2021/22

trying to move 4 seats together but it wont let me - cant risk doing 1 at a time. Piss poor

I've not followed this for a few days but there seems to be an online chance to cancel or defer seasoncards.

But for relocation, it says Step 1: Login to your account and choose 'Season Tickets' but the "screenshot" bears no relation to what I can see, i.e. no box for "season tickets" to choose.

Can’t believe there are no seats to relocate to in 202 or 204. Most weeks there are dozens of empty seats in there. Can people really afford to fork out £950 for a seat they only use a few times a season ?

Just popped on for a browse and I can relocate my lads South Level 3 seat to another seat in South Level 3 no problem, they couldn't even sort the times of this shit out correctly

Just relocated from Level 3 south stand to south level 2... 3 seat left if anyone else would like to move. 216 section

It's so frustrating. As I've said before, I work in the Digital Product Design field and we wouldn't get away with this.

There are well established techniques for ensuring you optimise your users' experiences and it doesn't seem like City have used any of these.
It’s incredible to me that an organisation that is absolutely first class in all respects on the footballing front is so fourth class when it comes to customer facing activities. The website is terrible. The ticketing service is a complete shambles. The wait times are on the telephone lines are unacceptable (although once you get through the service is very good). I wasnt at the game but I understand the e-ticket admission at the Everton game was a complete mess.

We are supporters but we are also customers. The Club needs to take Customer Service seriously. As you said they wouldn’t get away with it in any other business.

Cannot believe that there's no vacant seats in level two, every season a number of foc like myself die , I'm 78 and had 5 weeks in hospital since March, City are being dishonest about relocation I have a seat in 204 row N was looking to move down 6 rows to avoid coming down the stairs . No chance feel let down as I've had no problem relocating in the passed .

Although I would prefer to stay in the Colin Bell stand I did find a seat in the East Stand 106 which looked ok. I selected it and clicked ok - error message with an explanation that was impossible to understand. I give up !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.