Seasoncard - 2021/22

At what point in the process can you select print at home, is it before or after you down load the season card

Thank you so much, why on earth arnt City putting stuff like this out?
No problem pal. I know, it would be so much easier for all of us. I'm an inquisitive bastard ...with a desk at work where no one can see what I'm doing ..haha

Thanks for this step by step guide mate - very good

so i have completed this for 1 season ticket...

do i assume that 1 season ticket will get a "print at home" option/email 7 days before each home game going forward?
I would assume so. As you logged into your account to do the above, the email address associated with your account should receive a mail prior to each game. Not sure of the process of downloading though.
Hopefully City will add a download button to the ticket location in our accounts? I guess we await further instruction?

I heard PB say on the BoltFromTheBlue podcast that Fortress GB provide the City system.

Did a quick search on them and found this.

I trust any issues from the Denmark and Italy matches have been learned.

I'm basically a functioning alcoholic
It amazes me every single game ,quiet or a packed house how busy the bars always are
All of them paying for that over priced crap,served by a slow slug that doesn't understand what you asked for most of the time

I drink before going in and after to excess
why cant they go roughly 120 mins without a beer
I'll have 5 beers at most in the ground while attending 30 to 35 matches per season
That's 5 more than I've had in the ground since we moved from Maine Road. I prefer proper beer to piss.

Sorry if I’m repeating anything said previously. I went to the stadium yesterday as I need to put my little ones tickets on my phone. Obviously they’ve got a supporter number but they needed an account creating. This sounds simple however because of their ages, 6 & 4, the system wouldn’t let me create an account for them. Also, their tickets are linked to my email address. The club can do an account for each of them though and did this yesterday. They had to then login to each account on my phone, assign them to separate email addresses and “add to wallet”. It took 5 minutes to do both but had to queue up for 2 hours to be seen!!! So, I now have all 3 season tickets in my phone wallet. Happy days. Hope this helps somebody.

I have Google Pay....do you show the blue square at the turnstile or the barcode you see when you click on Show Code?
I downloaded my season card at the Eitihad on Monday to my google pay, I was then given the option to try it at a turnstile. You do not have to have your google pay open and showing your season card. All I did was hold my phone close to the reader (not in the slot) and it worked.

I downloaded my season ticket to my wallet on my Iphone, it was really easy to do and probably took less than a minute.

My kids don't have season tickets but I've bought them individual tickets for games. Does anyone know when these will be able to be added to my phone wallet for the Norwich game? Do they release them the week before?

I downloaded my season card at the Eitihad on Monday to my google pay, I was then given the option to try it at a turnstile. You do not have to have your google pay open and showing your season card. All I did was hold my phone close to the reader (not in the slot) and it worked.

Thanks mate. That's encouraging!

1. No
2. Get one. Should be able to pick up a used iPhone 6 for much less than the price of 1 ticket.
3. You won't need any App at the stadium. You download your ticket into your Apple wallet which doesn't need a signal to work. You can also download a Covid pass into it if it's needed.
4. You can arrange to collect at the stadium. Sounds like a pain in the arse though.

Cheers for the info about the Covid Pass.

When you get into the NHS app select DOMESTIC. You can put it in your wallet from there. It says on it that it’s only valid for England.

You can’t download the one through the TRAVEL section into your wallet, but you can save it as a pdf.

So, I’m not sure if our Scottish, NI and Welsh supporters’ domestic wallet pass is valid outside their borders or if they will need to use the travel pdf version.

Dipping in and out as it fries my brain in this thread, so hear me out and tell me if I’ve picked up enough clues from in here….

I can have my mobile ticket on my phone, and my son has his on his own phone. Simple.

We are away for a game, Arsenal in fact, so I can create a fake account on mancity.com then add “Bob Smith” to my family and friends.

Then I can get my old iPhone 6 out of the drawer and download the ticket on to that phone and then lend that phone to my mate to get into the ground?

Can I also download my son’s ticket to that phone as well? Or do I have to create a second fake account and do the same again?

OR do I need to do any of this shit at all and I can just switch the tickets for one game on to the iPhone 6 and give that to my mate to use for him and his son?

Thanks in advance to anyone that can advise me, lol.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.