seasoncard for sale

allang198 said:
i was told their is 8000 blue members

more now we are champions!!!!!!!!!!

Hi does anyone know when the renewals will happen for the 12/13 season? Again ive only got blue membership. Is they a waiting list?? Do you know the criteria?? Can anyone help me get my season ticket?

And no im NOT a glory supporter! Born & bred in manchester supported City for 20 years now!!

sunny0028 said:
allang198 said:

Hi does anyone know when the renewals will happen for the 12/13 season? Again ive only got blue membership. Is they a waiting list?? Do you know the criteria?? Can anyone help me get my season ticket?

And no im NOT a glory supporter! Born & bred in manchester supported City for 20 years now!!
you need to contact the ticket office ASAP

squirtyflower said:
sunny0028 said:
allang198 said:

you need to contact the ticket office ASAP

this.

going to be mad this year for renewals and new customers.

hi this is a bit of the topic // i have a season seat but would like to relocate to south stand whats my chances ???? ;-) none i bet lol

Total long shot....anyone looking to sell their season ticket for next season 2012/13 or even a part share please drop me a pm......

Thanks

charlie smudgeboots said:
Total long shot....anyone looking to sell their season ticket for next season 2012/13 or even a part share please drop me a pm......

Thanks
you might be ok, i bet there a few on here wanting to share.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.