Seasoncard holders: Do you wear your #together wristband?

Have these things taken the gay test in The Cellar yet?

Bluemoon, the home of unmoderated homophobia.

I'm in my 40s & wear mine as a symbol of being a Blue, like a masonic handshake to everyone I meet. Not really bothered if some think that brands me as something else. Their inadequate problem.

Regular Joe said:

I'm in my 40s & wear mine as a symbol of being a Blue, like a masonic handshake to everyone I meet. Not really bothered if some think that brands me as something else. Their inadequate problem.
You can't be homophobic towards an inanimate object.

danburge82 said:
Regular Joe said:

You can't be homophobic towards an inanimate object.

sigh

Regular Joe said:

The pseudo-intellectual types claim they're using "gay" as a postmodern term to express their disdain for someone or something. I simply don't agree and think it's immature.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.