Seasoncard holders error on OS?

WNRH

I'm signing in onto the ticketing website and when on the homepage on the ticket section and i click the Membership 11/12 tab up pops a message saying i'm not a seasoncard member and cannot access this section and should wait for accesscard to come out, even though when i go through my account at the top it says i have renewed.

Anyone else getting this pop up message or is it just me?

whosonthebench said:
happening for everyone mate. @mcfcgeeks posted this on twitter a few mins ago

mcfcgeeks MCFC Geeks
Apologies if you're experiencing problems with the @mcfc ticketing site. We are working on it. Thanks #mcfc

cheers, made me panic for a sec there! Envisage being sat up in the gods :D

WNRH said:
whosonthebench said:

mcfcgeeks MCFC Geeks
Apologies if you're experiencing problems with the @mcfc ticketing site. We are working on it. Thanks #mcfc

But at least you'll be there ;)

whosonthebench said:
WNRH said:
whosonthebench said:

But at least you'll be there ;)

I'd have been spending the whole game looking at my seats thinking in my head "you bastards, if only i could bring a sniper in, nobody takes my seats" ;-)

its fixed now just got two season cards for otherhalf and step daughter . Am really excited . whooooo feel like running around and shouting . (this is not like me am usually a slow mover but a quick thinker!!) ;-)

bumbleblue said:
its fixed now just got two season cards for otherhalf and step daughter . Am really excited . whooooo feel like running around and shouting . (this is not like me am usually a slow mover but a quick thinker!!) ;-)

The g/f says I'm very reserved and rarely show much emotion - she didn't see me when I get my seat in the S/S last season! Only beaten by the response to the email saying I'd won two tickets to see David Gilmour in a 200 seater venue a few years ago.

Does anyone know a way you can see the view from your seat in the stadium? When you are choosing your seat it says ''You can also checkout what the view from your chosen seat willl be by clicking on the ‘Show Photos’ button'' - That option didn't work on mine, can anyone do me a favour and tell me how its done? Cheers in advance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.