Seasoncard Renewals 2017/18

How and when do they apply the discount for tickets sold on the exchange system

With all the money we generate from being in the Premier League, the club could earn a lot of credit by halving season card prices. Look at Bayern Munich. They charge 100 Euros for their cheapest season cards and they're years ahead of us.

You do realise they're asking £58 for a ticket to watch Leicester a week on Saturday? You could have watched Palace at Arsenal for £36.50 this season whereas we're asking £46. So where are these higher prices? Chelsea possibly but that's all.
Maybe that's the plan for the 'real' increase. Sack off a couple of thousand S/T holders, sell the £58 tickets and make an extra million and a half each time. Not very significant next year but if, in ten years time, they could get 40000 paying £58, that could be £25-30m. Not only that, but 40000 day trippers would also be spending all round the ground. A fully developed site doesn't really want too many S/T holders, I wouldn't have thought.
Looks like the attempted full conversion to 'Barcelona light' is going full steam ahead.
They'll realise, sooner or later, that City's core support is about 40000. Always has been and always will be. It'll take 5 titles in 7 seasons and a couple of CL wins or their business plan is fucked. As many on here have already attested, once you stop going, the likelihood is you'll be staying away.

I wish we could all come together as a fan base and refuse to pay it until they lower it.

It's a joke that they've done this, after the massive increase in tv money, to milk the fans for 250k-500k. I hope people come off the cup games and skip the league cup games as a result of this, so this decision actually makes them a loss.

All premier league clubs could charge £100-£200 (like in Germany) but they continue to milk the fans, the breaking point for the match day fan is coming soon.

3 home games left, I wonder if we could get a protest going in the stadium.

Last edited:
gone up by £110 - not happy - fucken shite this from City - money grabbing fuckers
They aren't assed about loyalty.
Your bank balance is far far more important.

I've woken up.
It's a shame as I have some wonderful memories watching City.
In recent years too... But it just seems I'm a number and that's it.
Fuck me, this business want the space I took for some Chinese dude who has a load of cash.

He won't sing, and you'll be paying more for shitter atmosphere with more selfie stick, half n half scarfer, full kit w@nkers mingling around you as you try to enjoy the match.

Hey, if you like this then fair enough, keep paying.

It ain't football to me, and it's soulless.
Might as well be watching WWE

I wish we could all come together as a fan base and refuse to pay it until they lower it.

It's a joke that they've done this, after the massive increase in tv money, to milk the fans for 250k-500k. I hope people come off the cup games and skip the league cup games as a result of this, so this decision actually makes them a loss.

All premier league clubs could charge £100-£200 (like in Germany) but they continue to milk the fans, the breaking point for the match day fan is coming soon.

its not going to happen mate. to many of our fans will pay it no matter what or just complain and then pay for it. the breaking point is already happening, there are loads of city fans i nthe pub now rather then at the match. as you say there should be no increase at all. its just greed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.