Seasoncard Renewals | Slight Price Increase

I didn’t get an email either just checked my account and the seat was there suddenly

I think they will email when or after the fixtures come out and include a link to download your season ticket to your phone … I’m guessing
Had an email after the end of the season stating not to delete last seasons ticket from your phone and the ticket for the new season will automatically up date ! I have an android phone and last years ticket has automatically been moved to my expired passes so not sure if it will still be able to update it !

Had an email after the end of the season stating not to delete last seasons ticket from your phone and the ticket for the new season will automatically up date ! I have an android phone and last years ticket has automatically been moved to my expired passes so not sure if it will still be able to update it !
me too,i noticed mine and my sons had gone a few days ago.

me too,i noticed mine and my sons had gone a few days ago.
Phoned the ticket office this morning to explain the situation with android phones but said not worry it will update before the first game of next season ! Hope the guys right as I don't have a lot of confidence with our ticket office !

When do the direct debits start to go out ?? I thought it was from June but mine hasn't been taken yet.

I've had my Value Gold seat allocated (East Stand Level 3). First time I have had one, Happy enough with it, great saving, if anyone has any preferences for this area rather than what they have been allocated, happy to discuss, as access for me is much easier for Colin Bell or South Stand. Cheers
same here hopefully smooth start to the season for everyone this year

I had to provide one of my email addresses for my dad's season ticket account, as he doesn't do email.

I won't be able to download his season ticket link as a result, as it would come to my own phone.

Am I able to sign in to his City account via his phone, and download it directly from his dashboard?

I can't forward him the link as he doesn't have email.

I had to provide one of my email addresses for my dad's season ticket account, as he doesn't do email.

I won't be able to download his season ticket link as a result, as it would come to my own phone.

Am I able to sign in to his City account via his phone, and download it directly from his dashboard?

You could last season

whoooosh.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.