Seasoncards to be sent out. Paper tkts possible for Watford

Got mine but agree about the quality of the card...its bobbins. Just like a laminated bit of thin cardboard. Can't see that surviving 10 months of being accidently going in the wash and being dropped down the bog. Why spend so much on the presentation box then fck all on the most important thing...the card? Just hope the chip thing inside works OK but think I'll be getting there early next Sunday just in case.

Collected mine today from my ex

Have to say not remotely impressed

The card is a joke..cheap shit plastic

It has not been personalised either

Have they changed suppliers or something?

I'm sorry but there is cutting costs and being shoddy

This is the latter

Still not arrived, still not bothered.
Might start to have a little flap if it's not here by next Friday...

Collected mine today from my ex

Have to say not remotely impressed

The card is a joke..cheap shit plastic

It has not been personalised either

Have they changed suppliers or something?

I'm sorry but there is cutting costs and being shoddy

This is the latter
That's probably why she's your ex.........boooommmm tttsssssshhhhhhhhhh...

That's probably why she's your ex.........boooommmm tttsssssshhhhhhhhhh...

My lads season ticket arrived on thursday. Today, another TWO packages arrived, both with the same season card in, and all the bit and bobs that go with it. I presume only one will work......... although you never know with city! Anyone else rdceived more than one??

My lads season ticket arrived on thursday. Today, another TWO packages arrived, both with the same season card in, and all the bit and bobs that go with it. I presume only one will work......... although you never know with city! Anyone else rdceived more than one??

My brother got sent two cards for the same seat. Wouldn't be surprised either way if they both work or neither of them work !

No but my 15 year old has got a free pint,
#familystandrockin !

Suggest that we arrange to get all the juniors their free pints against Watford. Should make for an interesting atmosphere. None of those "what you hear at the football doesn't get repeated" restrictions :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.