Seasoncards to be sent out. Paper tkts possible for Watford

Mine and the wife's tickets arrived last week, waiting on sons and girlfriend. 2 more arrive today and assumed they were his/girlfriend. They were not, they had sent mine and the wife's again. He is still waiting.

Arrived with my choice of picture, nice view of Maine Road front entrance. Just had a check of the piggy bank already £103.68 in there towards next seasons card.

Don't understand the flap-flap this morning a second card came through the door, funny that as I have only bought one SC. Now £104.20 in the piggy bank.

Mine and the wife's tickets arrived last week, waiting on sons and girlfriend. 2 more arrive today and assumed they were his/girlfriend. They were not, they had sent mine and the wife's again. He is still waiting.

Hope they do that with mine, I can pop out for a fag then and use the other to come back in ;o)

Going to the match with your wife and girlfriend must be a nightmare.

I am bloody sick of delivering them. Only because I'm jealous and work most Saturday's so no point in getting one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.