seasonticket waiting list 2014/15

frimpongs_buzzin

Sorry if there's a topic on this already, had a quick look but didn't see anything.

had a couple of seasons out of not having a seasonticket due to financial reasons. I'm paid up on the waiting list, but I'm around the 3000 mark. I've been told theres a slim chance I might be able to get one next season (probably those odd seats that they sell up as value gold), just wondering if anyone has a rough idea how many of them there have been in the past?? hoping I can squeeze in, i'll take anything!!

Last season I was told it was a less that 300 that became available, not official but as you can see some will come available, but not many. Last season they had a window for blue membership members. Not sure how it will work this season given the sign up for the extension.

I'm 126 on the list, does anyone know what the chances are of me and the other half both getting a season card for the 2014/2015 season?

Ifwecouldjust....... said:
upnorthblue4 said:
I'm 126 on the list, does anyone know what the chances are of me and the other half both getting a season card for the 2014/2015 season?

I'm like you....on the phone to city now trying to get an update. I'll post the response later
much appreciated

upnorthblue4 said:

I'm like you....on the phone to city now trying to get an update. I'll post the response later

Murder trying to get through.......i gave up after 15mins. I'll try again today

de niro said:
I did the direct debit last time as there's 3 of us, will it auto renew? Cup schemes too?
Phoned the ticket office yesterday bill,the girl said we will be getting a letter over the next couple of days with the details,whether you want to opt out of the cup scheme's or stay in them.

upnorthblue4 said:

Murder trying to get through.......i gave up after 15mins. I'll try again today

OK....they have said that season tickets will be offered to those on the waiting list (in numerical order) this is on the basis that some ticket holders do not renew. So looks like you have a chance

de niro said:
I did the direct debit last time as there's 3 of us, will it auto renew? Cup schemes too?
I renewed on line yesterday, I had to fill in new direct debit mandate and re apply for all cup schemes

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.