Seat Counters - 2022/23

If this game was played at Villa Park or Anfield I don't think we sell 34000 tickets. We will sell more than 30000 tickets though which is incredible. Tickets are still selling and a few thousand more will trickle out over the week.
We would only have 21,000 tickets for Villa park and 26,000 for Anfield tops.

If this game was played at Villa Park or Anfield I don't think we sell 34000 tickets. We will sell more than 30000 tickets though which is incredible. Tickets are still selling and a few thousand more will trickle out over the week.
I disagree with this a little. It's about time.

If the game was at Anfield on Saturday I'd go. But because it's a (minimum) 6-hour round trip in the car, I'm not doing it.

Very revealing that Sheffield United haven't sold their allocation either.

Lots and lots of people don't want to travel from the north of England at the cost of a small holiday for a semi-final and chance you'll have to do it again a few weeks later.

The ship has sailed, I worry, but the FA should have a proper look at themselves.
spot on mate, would cost me a small fortune for and my two lads, just cant justify the outlay for a semi final

Very revealing that Sheffield United haven't sold their allocation either.

Lots and lots of people don't want to travel from the north of England at the cost of a small holiday for a semi-final and chance you'll have to do it again a few weeks later.

The ship has sailed, I worry, but the FA should have a proper look at themselves.
Think it was when Wembley was being rebuilt that two cockney teams had to travel up to the swamp for their semi final. The cockneys kicked up a fuss and the media gave it a huge amount of coverage, it seems money, travel and inconvenience only matter if you live in the South East.

its not about the travel, its the affordability
For me, it's the opposite (not trying to sound boastful). I can afford it. I'd just rather spend the 8+ hours doing something more fun that driving up and down a motorway.

I think it's fair to say that everyone who can't make the trip has their reasons. 30k+ is an unbelievable turnout and something we should be very proud of as a club.

I disagree with this a little. It's about time.

If the game was at Anfield on Saturday I'd go. But because it's a (minimum) 6-hour round trip in the car, I'm not doing it.
Over the course of the season I do this trip and longer many times. I just don't think we would get more than 30k fans if the game was at OT. Many don't do away games or even cup games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.