Seat Counters - 2022/23

They still wouldn't sell them, their away support is piss poor
Looked like Chelsea gave them a smaller allocation than a normal league one or it could have been that Madrid returned some, not sure. Chelsea received 1,808 tickets which included an allocation of 4 non-ambulant and 4 personal assistant tickets.

Doesn’t look like the other 2 unsold blocks will open today, especially if sales stop at 3pm.

Great effort though with the amount of games in April. I understand it from both viewpoints. 24th time at Wembley etc. expensive trips to Munich and Madrid.

On the flip side, for me, this is just as important as those games. We want this treble so all games including an fa cup semi is as vital as the others!

Come on City

Doesn’t look like the other 2 unsold blocks will open today, especially if sales stop at 3pm.

Great effort though with the amount of games in April. I understand it from both viewpoints. 24th time at Wembley etc. expensive trips to Munich and Madrid.

On the flip side, for me, this is just as important as those games. We want this treble so all games including an fa cup semi is as vital as the others!

Come on City
If they'd allowed sales until teatime tomorrow, that could've made a real difference and plenty more would've shifted. However, we're still going to have more there on Saturday than we did against Liverpool last season and as others have stated, plenty of City fans have bought tickets in the neutral sections rather than from our allocation.

Just looking at the planner, it seems City have found some tickets down the back of the sofa as several dozen or so are now showing in blocks 104,106,120,504, and 506

Correct me if i’m wrong but didn’t Madrid only have level 3 last year?
I remember City fans in level 1

Madrid fans don’t really do away games (unless it’s the final) talk about plastic fans!
I think a lot of Madrid and barcelona “fans” tend to indeed be plastics from the country the game is being played in, in this case the uk. Very similar to many Brazil “fans” at world cups are not Brazilian, rather they are plastic glory hunters wearing the shirt

Yep, we had all of SSL1. Can't remember whether they had any in level 2.
In 2016 they took all 3 tiers but only had a few hundred in the top tier at best. Sevilla brought more than them the same season and that was in a group game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.