Seat Counters - 2022/23

3707 left for Copenhagen at home. About 2500 shifted since Monday afternoon. That includes around a couple of hundred premium seats in 207 and 209 that were added on to the planner so despite the higher price of those, they've still almost all sold.
I have to say, the club have gone all in with the targeted ads online.

All I'm seeing on instagram is City v Copenhagen tickets! Your figures show it works.

I have to say, the club have gone all in with the targeted ads online.

All I'm seeing on instagram is City v Copenhagen tickets! Your figures show it works.
Yep. I think the sensible pricing helps as well. A guy at work who rarely goes asked me to get him 3 tickets the other day - 2 adults and a child - for him, his daughter, and the Lech Poznan fan here at work (who takes in the odd City game because he prefers us to that lot down the road and he likes the drinking culture of our fans!). It's telling that he didn't ask me to get him any for Dortmund the other week when prices were a lot higher.

What’s going on with Chelsea tickets? Would need to be very reasonably priced again I’d say
Not on sale yet but expect when they are they will be the usual price for the league cup so roughly £20 for adults and a fiver for kids…I’d hope so anyway as on the cup scheme so getting debited whatever!

Not on sale yet but expect when they are they will be the usual price for the league cup so roughly £20 for adults and a fiver for kids…I’d hope so anyway as on the cup scheme so getting debited whatever!

Well they can’t charge more than £25 for the dearest ( non premium ) seats. So you’d imagine the cheap seats would be around £15. Maybe £20 max. Not sure if that price cap is just for cup scheme people though or everyone.

Well they can’t charge more than £25 for the dearest ( non premium ) seats. So you’d imagine the cheap seats would be around £15. Maybe £20 max. Not sure if that price cap is just for cup scheme people though or everyone.
They were all £15 on the CS when we got United in the FA Cup, and about £40 not on it.

What’s going on with Chelsea tickets? Would need to be very reasonably priced again I’d say
I can't predict how they're going to price Chelsea.

There won't be the usual fixtures in the run-up to Christmas (which are always more difficult to sell out). So maybe the club tries to cash in? For them, it's better to have 35k fans paying £40 (£1.4m) than 55k fans paying £10 (£550k).

I think there will be higher demand than normal for this game because of the opposition and the previously mentioned lack of domestic football in November/December - but even at £10 a ticket, I'm not sure we'd sell out due to it being the early rounds of the Carabao cup during midweek.

I For them, it's better to have 35k fans paying £40 (£1.4m) than 55k fans paying £10 (£550k).

I think that’s the complete opposite of their pricing strategy for cup games. My guess is their starting point is always… To get 50,000 in how low do we have to go?

I think that’s the complete opposite of their pricing strategy for cup games. My guess is their starting point is always… To get 50,000 in how low do we have to go?
It is the league cup so not a unilateral decision. £20 upwards most likely, same as BVB.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.