Seat Counters - 2022/23

The obvious solution is to ask a season ticket holder to buy them for her. Not sure if there’s a limit? I bought two extra for Southampton. But it seems a bit unnecessary once those who’ve paid the £30 have had their opportunity, not to let others. I suspect it’s down to trying to push sales of the membership but it’s harsh on people who may want to come only once or twice a season.
Not quite so easy for a family of 4, there are limits. The 2 9 year olds should be the future of the club. The new membership was promoted to give “priority” access to tickets which is fair enough, not to close it off all together which it appears to be doing.

The exchange was around when the capacity was higher.

Capacity was reduced in 2021 and the current exchange introduced in 2017 (first version in 2008 with gaps).
Am I right in thinking that when the ticket exchange was first introduced, it used to only be a feature for platinum ticket holders?

Not sure if my memory is failing me here haha

The membership thing is a bit of a cost, but it's only £20 for juniors and, they get a pack of City tat, and you get £5 off each game. There are 5 of us going to Brighton, 2 adults and 3 kids for £81, we all have memberships, so the kids tickets were only £7 each....what a bargain, to see Erling Haaland!! I'd hate to see some new blues being priced out, PM if you want help by using our memberships for a game, and getting the discount without having to buy the cards. (helps clock up my attendances for the "5 home game" rule as well...:-)
Yes but they dont have memberships already so 2 x adults plus 2 x childs plus the tickets themselves put them off.

Fair point about sharing memberships, i’d not thought about that clearly enough…

Am I right in thinking that when the ticket exchange was first introduced, it used to only be a feature for platinum ticket holders?

Pretty certain you’re right, when Viagogo were running it on the clubs behalf.

First time I’ve seen touts outside trying to buy tickets.

Not sure how they would buy them anyway without a supporter number.

First time I’ve seen touts outside trying to buy tickets.

Not sure how they would buy them anyway without a supporter number.
The touts never went away mate. They are probably making more money with Haaland about. Some of them have ties if seats they they can sell on, which they first bought when it was easy to get season cards.

2nd version was in 2011.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.