Seat Counters - 2023/24

Yep, the only other Northern clubs that visit Wembley anything like as often as ourselves is Liverpool and United and both of their fanbases are completely different (Nationwide and International, more 'local' fans around Wembley).

Saw something about the last time we played Liverpool at Wembley 7000 had merseysnide post codes , and working at Manchester airport I see planes full of them like yesterday .

We have exceptional support.

Unbelievable support, no other club has to repeatedly make this trip like us, and especially no other club with a mostly Northern fanbase, come on City
Well said. I have always thought we have one of the best away followings, especially since most of us travel from the North West. We take huge numbers everywhere and that is always acknowledged by proper match-going opposition fans when I meet them on my travels. And this has been the case since early 70s.

Block 523 and 524 are being stubborn, which doesn't surprise me as you wouldn't catch me paying £65 to sit up there.

The entire top tier should be Cat 4 imo
I’ve always thought the Wembley cat system was shit. Some of those cat 1 seats in the bottom half of the bottom tier are rubbish too.

Brighton 967, 35 sold since about 6pm yesterday and the first window. Will need new criteria again for Tuesday.
Forest 299, almost 200 sold in the same period, will sell out last 100 or so bang on 4pm today.
Brighton still has 970. It will go to Match Day Members as predicted a few days ago. Such an awful fixture to not have the date confirmed when they are selling as a midweek. Being midweek last year, and the debacle in 2008 getting home at 5am, I like most others made a quick decision not to go.

Forest 177 so he last window only sold about 122, so a big drop off. If there are 50 or so left after 5pm they may drip out over the weekend from people deciding to buy, so touch and go for reaching new criteria even if published.

Brighton still has 970. It will go to Match Day Members as predicted a few days ago. Such an awful fixture to not have the date confirmed when they are selling as a midweek. Being midweek last year, and the debacle in 2008 getting home at 5am, I like most others made a quick decision not to go.

Forest 177 so he last window only sold about 122, so a big drop off. If there are 50 or so left after 5pm they may drip out over the weekend from people deciding to buy, so touch and go for reaching new criteria even if published.
Seats added across several blocks for Forest and still 96 left after the rush, so probbly 100 sold with those that came back to the sold out blocks. So new criteria now looks on for one window.

Brighton sold 7 more in the mad rush - 963.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.