Seat Counters - 2023/24

Do we have a reliable estimate of how many of the 2,305 went on sale this morning then?
No but seemed like 90 for the 18-25 and around 1,000 in total. There were less than 1,000 but depends how quickly they were snapped up.

No but seemed like 90 for the 18-25 and around 1,000 in total. There were less than 1,000 but depends how quickly they were snapped up.

Well less than 50% then. Not a good omen for a game I wouldn’t have thought particularly high demand for hospitality, hangers on etc.

Well less than 50% then. Not a good omen for a game I wouldn’t have thought particularly high demand for hospitality, hangers on etc.
The 18-25 block is the furthest and least popular I imagined there would have been 10 sold, bit then none where for a day so I assume they got a round 100 now, and 900 tops to points.

It continues to sell at 100 or so per window with a bit over 200 left, so some should make the 23.5k window but I imagine it will be a scramble with it being a bigger points window and the last chance.

The 18-25 block is the furthest and least popular I imagined there would have been 10 sold, bit then none where for a day so I assume they got a round 100 now, and 900 tops to points.

It continues to sell at 100 or so per window with a bit over 200 left, so some should make the 23.5k window but I imagine it will be a scramble with it being a bigger points window and the last chance.

Yeah there’s going to be some nervous times for mid 20s guys who are used to qualifying for every game, this season I reckon.

How's wolves selling? Did anyone clock this morning how many initially went on sale?

Fulham also sold out.
Fulham fans turn out is always the lowest their fans are shite ! Why we couldn't just have given them SS Level 1 and kept the rest as they wouldn't have even filled that ! Premier League rules on away ticket allocation rights are openly abused by the likes of Ushited and Newcastle as they use the excuse they can't safely segregate away fans safely if they give them more tickets or another part of the ground ! If we get the right set up when the North Stands becomes the home end I'd give away fans half of SSL3 and use the same excuse !

Not sure about this one as the 18/25 is separate.

Estimate 1,470 for wolves, around 320 including 18/25 in first window, 150 2nd window, 125 third, so 875 ish, and a 10% decline in sale per 1,000 window takes it down to around 12k.

It will need demand to sustain around 140 a window to sell out at 20k, can't see it.

Not sure about this one as the 18/25 is separate.

Estimate 1,470 for wolves, around 320 including 18/25 in first window, 150 2nd window, 125 third, so 875 ish, and a 10% decline in sale per 1,000 window takes it down to around 12k.

It will need demand to sustain around 140 a window to sell out at 20k, can't see it.
Can't remember if I've said this before, but I've worked in Data Science for 30 odd years and most of the knobheads I work with can't present their findings as clearly and concisely as you do.

Fair play to you pal.

Also my lad rekons 18-25 got 150 for this one, which is the 5% they're supposed to get for a change!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.