Seat Counters - 2023/24

There's loads left all in blocks (and rows of tickets together) in our end that were previously 'sold out' strange the way they were announced as more tickets the FA had given us when id be amazed if they were

There's loads left all in blocks (and rows of tickets together) in our end that were previously 'sold out' strange the way they were announced as more tickets the FA had given us when id be amazed if they were
To be fair - even in our end, there are tickets provided to members of the 'football family;.

Regarding the speed of these being sold - how many ST holders have less than 6000 points? Hardly any new STs have been given out in recent years, so will it mainly be silver ST holders?

To be fair - even in our end, there are tickets provided to members of the 'football family;.

Regarding the speed of these being sold - how many ST holders have less than 6000 points? Hardly any new STs have been given out in recent years, so will it mainly be silver ST holders?
Could this get to Cityzens?

Could this get to Cityzens?

Last year a handful went to Cityzens, if I remember rightly the criteria was 3 previous FA Cup games last season although I might be wrong on number of games!

anyone have a link to the ticket plan

I don't think it's showing until your window opens.

i've had mine since 2015(and collected points as a Citizen before) and am on 4,500 points - live 'down South', so don't do Cup Schemes, but did collect points for Aways when we were able to get them

Lots of season ticket holders will have less than 6000, must of those who bought for the ss3 and didnt join the cup schemes will fall into that category.

Minimum points for anyone who has been a season ticket holder from 1998 or any date before, but gone to the 3 FA Cup finals points were awarded for is 5,550.

If your first season ticket was 2003/04 you would lose 500 and wouldn't have got a ticket for Stoke with minimum points, so therefore 5,030. We got a lot of new ST holders then as the stadium was as lot bigger.

Minimum points from 2015 when it expanded again, assuming Watford attendance is 2,730.

All that takes into account next year's renewal points and 2020/21 being zero points.

There are a lot who rarely go if not included on their ST, and there points total will be in these regions maybe one big cup game a season which gets them ten points nowadays etc.

Lots of season ticket holders will have less than 6000, must of those who bought for the ss3 and didnt join the cup schemes will fall into that category.
Yep below 3k some of them from my reckoning up. Could be crowded under 6k.

The other thing is anyone now has 2 days to change their mind and buy, and I am taking a wild guess at it selling out at 1030am Weds.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.