Seat Counters - 2023/24

She got a ticket again tonight.

I don’t know quite what to make of her but I will tell you this much…I’ve never seen a “tourist” make such an effort to know every song going, research our history and want to be accepted. She is City daft. She doesn’t deserve some of the hassle she gets from a small section of Blues.

The ticket thing might be a problem but it’s not her fault.

I don’t know quite what to make of her but I will tell you this much…I’ve never seen a “tourist” make such an effort to know every song going, research our history and want to be accepted. She is City daft. She doesn’t deserve some of the hassle she gets from a small section of Blues.

It's not so much that. She clearly makes an effort, it's more to do with the way she's conducted herself, making baseless accusations of sexual assault towards fellow blues at games, creating a pile on from her followers to a match going women (Amanda I think her name is) causing her to get death threats on twitter. And calling an autistic season ticket holder a spastic.

The only reason people defend her it seems is because they like what they see.

What she looks like shouldn't come into it, a cnut is a cnut.

Totally agree. It's not her that gives the tickets out, it's the club. I'm very pissed off that these people are getting tickets in front of supporters like me, who have been going for years and followed us home n away in the dark days, but its not her fault. Let's not bully a young girl, just vent your anger against the clubs ticket system, because that's whos to blame, not a young girl.

She's not going to shag you, mate.

(Joking. It's just a classic line)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.