Seat Counters - 2023/24

Probably creamed off elsewhere. Wouldn't want to risk any loyal blues getting in the ground to support the team would we!
They were on sale 2 weeks ago,so that's not true.The odd one may pop up now unlikely but need to keep checking if anyone looking for one.

That's what I thought. I keep looking as I did manage to get a mate one on the Thursday before the title winning Villa match
There will be hundreds watching for any late returns they will go as soon as they get put on. Pot luck if you happen to be checking if and when any pop up,

There will be hundreds watching for any late returns they will go as soon as they get put on. Pot luck if you happen to be checking if and when any pop up,
But why have they changed it so you can’t see the stadium planner? That’s the issue, not that it’s sold out and difficult to snap up a return. I don’t know if I’m being blocked or if this is the new system.

It was left on the planner until last weekend, then changed to sold out,because I’d been checking it regularly for an extra ticket. I assume all the hospitality is also gone maybe that’s why it’s gone to sold out, don’t know really. I assume if any go back in the next couple of days it would change and show them on the planner, I’d have thought anyway.

But why have they changed it so you can’t see the stadium planner? That’s the issue, not that it’s sold out and difficult to snap up a return. I don’t know if I’m being blocked or if this is the new system.
And just like that it’s working again for the first time in almost a week. Must be watching this thread.

The issue is, if there is an issue, people think she is getting away tickets from the club because she is a vlogger or whatever it's called? Obviously there's no evidence of that.

She also tends to get away tickets for the big away games that other City fans with large amounts of loyalty points either struggle to get or don't get at all.

Did she do Fulham away? She doesn't seem to do the less attractive away games, just the big away games.

If She's flying in from Florida(?) to the City away games, she must be able to afford City away tickets from 3rd party ticket touting websites, unless she is part of an OSC branch in the states, and get's away tickets because of her natural charm/s. ;-)
I’m glad she’s in the OSC (if that’s the case) for 2 reasons lol

It was left on the planner until last weekend, then changed to sold out,because I’d been checking it regularly for an extra ticket. I assume all the hospitality is also gone maybe that’s why it’s gone to sold out, don’t know really. I assume if any go back in the next couple of days it would change and show them on the planner, I’d have thought anyway.
I can update you all a bit on this. They sent a text message about a week ago to say that people could exchange their tickets until midnight. That’s usually a good time to get on and keep refreshing for single returns. I got on there and over the next half I saw 3 appear and I grabbed 1. But then it changes to sold out and has remained like that since offering no option to refresh the planner.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.