Seat Counters - 2023/24

The bars are small bars they have created within the stadium with allocated seats nearby.

The offsite packages are where you have a meal and one of the allocated restaurants - and they taxi you to the stadium for kick off - but you be sat anywhere in the stadium.

I can’t imagine anybody wanting to pay £300 a person for a 3 course meal at Goucho on Saturday before getting to the ground for a 12:30 kick off. They will be getting their starters served and 10:30am.

If they don’t sell the offsite packages the tickets just get sold as normal tickets closer to the match.
You would have to think that anyone who buys at that is either a corporate who knows fuck all about football or a tourist as that pricing is crazy.

Something I’ve wondered in the past, what’s the difference between bars and hospitality? When you click on them they seem to be advertising the same thing.
Kits Bar in East level 2 you have to pay for your food and drink, but you get beer in glasses although it is self service, and you get metal knives and forks to eat your grub. Only know went in inadvertently on it's opening day last season

My weekly post just to remind posters that this game was completely sold out ages ago and the seats appearing are being returned on the Seat Exchange system.
I listed my ticket on the exchange last week and got automatic refund.

My ticket hasn't been sold on the exchange yet.

If the club fails to sell my seat before Saturday, would you consider the game to be sold out as they won't be making any money from my seat.

I listed my ticket on the exchange last week and got automatic refund.

My ticket hasn't been sold on the exchange yet.

If the club fails to sell my seat before Saturday, would you consider the game to be sold out as they won't be making any money from my seat.
No that wouldn’t be sold out because the ticket isn’t sold.

There were no seats available this morning but since then they’ve popped up in singles and vanished just as quickly. I assume it will be the same all week.

You would have to think that anyone who buys at that is either a corporate who knows fuck all about football or a tourist as that pricing is crazy.

Well they are some wealthy City fans , I remember waiting outside a shop in Denton a few years ago when a bloke pulled up in a gleaming Ferrari, as he walked pass I mentioned what as nice car he had, he quickly replied what a nice t shirt I had , which was a City t shirt, he wasn't stuck up and we had a chat for few mins.

Well they are some wealthy City fans , I remember waiting outside a shop in Denton a few years ago when a bloke pulled up in a gleaming Ferrari, as he walked pass I mentioned what as nice car he had, he quickly replied what a nice t shirt I had , which was a City t shirt, he wasn't stuck up and we had a chat for few mins.
I remember it well Steve

I would think it’s probably both. If you were a member it would be far cheaper buying a match ticket and booking a table at Goucho and booking an Uber.

I do wonder what most think after paying that money then when they get dropped off at the Etihad thats where any connection to being a corporate stops

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.