Seat Counters - 2023/24

I listed my ticket on the exchange last week and got automatic refund.

My ticket hasn't been sold on the exchange yet.

If the club fails to sell my seat before Saturday, would you consider the game to be sold out as they won't be making any money from my seat.
Ha, I put one for Everton on TE and although it's already been sold, I've been told it will be between 10-45 days after the game before I see the refund....jokers!!

Some tickets have just popped up for Chelsea home. Only 4 dotted about…

£77, 77 bloody quid!
The prices are going up per game now!!

£77, 77 bloody quid!
Yeah £2 rise on all categories and age groups. the SS/NS level 2 were £75. Same for all other games recently and coming up. The cheapest adult for Chelsea will now be £75 SS1 and SS3.

£77, 77 bloody quid!
Is success really worth it if they are doing everything possible to prevent the working class fan from going games. Relegation to league 2 might not be the worst thing

£77, 77 bloody quid!
I really worry about the club in the long run when I see prices like this.

It's all good driving away our local support when we're the treble winners with superstars in our team, but that might not be the case in a few years.

What happens when the tourists leave, but all the local fans have also been driven away?

You just have to look at Barcelona to see the answer.

It's incredibly short sighted of the club if you ask me

Ha, I put one for Everton on TE and although it's already been sold, I've been told it will be between 10-45 days after the game before I see the refund....jokers!!
How many other prem clubs offer ticket exchange?

Do the club still read this forum to gauge the views of fans? If so I hope they realise what robbing cunts they have become. The ticket money is such a small proportion of the total income too. Pathetic short-termism

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.