Seat Counters - 2023/24

City have dropped a massive bollock in today’s game, but I’m not having all the praise for the scousers and their £9 tickets. It wouldn’t take you long to count up the number of £9 tickets they sell for league games.

They make well over £1m a match more Matchday income than City - so much easier to make a PR discount on a small number of seats.
They haven’t though ! There are 500 tickets left and the game will be a sell out ?

From City’s point of view if this sells out just before kick off they’ve got it bang on commercially.
That is true - but i remain to be convinced we have sold or will sell 2500 in 48 hours - when we virtually didn’t sell a ticket for the previous week or so.

Would presume a lot of work has gone into to shifting them - and maybe not so much cash being paid for them !

That is true - but i remain to be convinced we have sold or will sell 2500 in 48 hours - when we virtually didn’t sell a ticket for the previous week or so.

Would presume a lot of work has gone into to shifting them - and maybe not so much cash being paid for them !
They're still people who like to leave it as long as they can before parting with their money.
I know a couple who've kept their eye on the ticket sales and finally bought two this morning.

They're still people who like to leave it as long as they can before parting with their money.
I know a couple who've kept their eye on the ticket sales and finally bought two this morning.
What's their rationale if they're definitely going to go to the game? For me get ticket asap, best selection of seats and price.

What's their rationale if they're definitely going to go to the game? For me get ticket asap, best selection of seats and price.

Weather would be one reason; glorious sunshine this morning (although possible rain at KO time)…especially if you have kids.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.